24th June 2010, 07:51 PM
ankur baudha

Can I get into any Government or Private College with 73709 general rank and 4819 category rank? Which are the colleges and in which stream can I get?

i have rank gn-73709 and category-4819, can i get any govt. or pvt.college if yes so what college and what stream

Related Questions:
  1. Which government or private college will I get after scoring UPTU rank of 3321 in general category and 1445 in girls category?
  2. Which college can I get in UPTU after scoring 3,2317 rank in General Category? List of Private and Government B.Tech colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
  3. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
  4. Getting in government college with 46 rank in Girls and 352 rank in General category in UPSEE exam? If not government then which private college can I get?
  5. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 15106 rank in JEXPO?
  6. Which government and private college can I get through UPTU with 18000 rank in general category and 2500 in girls category?
  7. Colleges that I can get after scorign 14047 rank and 86 marks? Which government or private college can I get?
  8. Can I get any government college after scoring 8158 general UPTU rank? Best private colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which government and private college can I get after scoring general rank of 4546 and OBC rank of 1076? Which branches should I get?
  10. List of Government colleges for a candidate with 7139 General rank and 713 Girl category rank in UPSEE? -- [New]
  11. Can I get a government college after scoring 1312 rank in general category and 440 rank in girls category in B.Arch by UPSEE?
  12. Can I get a government college after securing 71 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Which are the good government or private colleges that I can get after scoring 39450 rank in UPSEE exam in general category?
  14. Which college can I expect after scoring 2096(SC) rank in WBJEE and general rank of 28065? Will I get private institute or government college? Can I study marine engineering?
  15. What is the cutoff rank of EAMCET in special category of CAF for admission in MBBS course in Government college and Cat A and Cat B of private colleges?
  16. Government college that I could get under UPTU after scoring 16567 category rank and 2383 girls category rank?
  17. Which college and stream of engineering should I choose? My rank in AIEEE is 15 Lakhs in general category
  18. In which stream I will get admission to study in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 13691 General rank and 650 Girl rank in JEECUP?
3rd March 2011, 01:43 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Can I get into any Government or Private College with 73709 general rank and 4819 category rank? Which are the colleges and in which stream can I get?

Hello.......Your rank is excellent since lakhs of students compete for AIEEE.Ofcourse you won't be able to get admission in any of the colleges mentioned in the AIEEE prospectus but the road is not over for you.
You can apply for private colleges and universities for admission on the basis of your AIEEE rank which i feel is great.
Some of the colleges where you can apply are Neemrana institute of technology(NIIT),Jaypee institute of information technology(JIIT),Lovely professional university(LPU) and Symbiosis institute technology(SIT).You need to fill their forms separately.
ALL THE BEST
4th March 2011, 07:54 PM
Arsalaan

Default Re: Can I get into any Government or Private College with 73709 general rank and 4819 category rank? Which are the colleges and in which stream can I get?

well you will most probably get NIT or some private colleges.

You can get NITs through your category rank,if you are an obc

candidate, if you are in SC?ST then your rank is very low for

government colleges.since sc/st have very limited seats.

Which college you will get depends on the way you handel your

coulcelling since it is a mu\ltystage process, where a slight hurry or delay can

make you lose a valuable seat.
5th June 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 56400 in aieee 2011.cam i get into jp noida?
5th June 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i have got 118 marks in aieee, which m.p. collage can i got,?
8th June 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

a candidate has got 3900 rank in cet medical .. will he get a medical seat under govt quota?
25th July 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 59019 in uptu genral rank and 4170 in category can i get goverment colleges
28th May 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE 71473 RANK IN UPTU GEN CATEGORY AND 12654 I GIRLS , CAN I GET GET GOVT OR ANY GOOD COLLEGE .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?