18th July 2011, 09:28 PM
shik137

Colleges that I can get after scorign 14047 rank and 86 marks? Which government or private college can I get?

Plz tell me which colleges can i get through mppet at rank 14047 and marks 86????? plz reply me soon.& tell which govt. college &private college i can get . i m frm general category

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
  2. Will I get any government colleges or private colleges after scoring 95 marks in AIEEE with state rank in Madhya Pradesh of 5352?
  3. Names of the government and private colleges for M.Tech? How can I apply for those colleges after scoring 29,678 rank in GATE with 275 marks?
  4. List of best government and private colleges?
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE? If not in Government Colleges list the private colleges?
  6. Is there any chance to get Anna University or government college after scorign 3398 rank in BC category
  7. Which college can I expect after scoring 2096(SC) rank in WBJEE and general rank of 28065? Will I get private institute or government college? Can I study marine engineering?
  8. Which college can I get in UPTU after scoring 3,2317 rank in General Category? List of Private and Government B.Tech colleges in Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  9. List of the best government and private colleges in UPTU based on my UPTU Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which government or private college will I get after scoring UPTU rank of 3321 in general category and 1445 in girls category?
  11. Can I get a government college after securing 71 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Can I get any government college after scoring 8158 general UPTU rank? Best private colleges?
  13. List of the best government and private colleges?
  14. What will be my expected rank after scoring 135 marks in AIEEE? Which are the good government and private colleges?
  15. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  16. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  17. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  18. How to change dental college to do internships?
29th January 2012, 11:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges that I can get after scorign 14047 rank and 86 marks? Which government or private college can I get?

With 14047 rank and 86 marks MPPET, you are certainly eligible to apply in engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh.

I have attached a '.doc', file in which there are names and contact information of around 80 colleges/universities/institutions names for your reference. You can try in these colleges to pursue the degree course.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Engineering Colleges in MP.doc(62.5 KB, 80 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?