3rd March 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into IIT after diploma? Which are the entrance exams to be answered?

sir/madam iam of a cme diploma student.i had a small doubt that is may i get into iit after my diploma .and if it is possible please sujjest me about the entrance eximanations.please.

Related Questions:
16th April 2011, 08:51 PM
sumati15

Default Re: Can I get into IIT after diploma? Which are the entrance exams to be answered?

Hi, You can join IIT after finishing a diploma course.After completion of Diploma, you need to clear IIT JEE Exam to get a seat in IIT. For details of IIT, write IITJEE in the search bar. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) conducts a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) every year for admission to its B-Tech and other courses offered at the IIT Mumbai, IIT Kanpur, IIT Delhi, IIT Chennai, IIT Kharakpur, IIT Guwahati, and IIT Roorkee. Apart from IIT, Institute of Technology- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, and ISM Dhanbad, also consider JEE test scores for their admission process.
We wish you luck.
19th April 2011, 02:03 PM
hari om yadav

Default Re: Can I get into IIT after diploma? Which are the entrance exams to be answered?

hello
if you can join IIT after Diploma to fight the exam of IIT JEE .
this exam held one time in a year .give two chances to crack IIT.
so fill the form and fight this
good lucl!
11th May 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in IIT after diploma? Explain proedure?
27th May 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i am also a diploma student and i want to know that where will we get the form for IIT JEE and what will be the syllabus please reply
3rd July 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am sandesh!
I am student of 3rd year diploma in IT.
Can i elligible for entrance exam of IITJEE?
Please telk me last date of filling form of entrance exam. Where can i submit this form?
4th July 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year diploma student. can i eligible to give enterance of IIT JEE? please tell me last date of filling form. and guide about this. thanks!
5th July 2011, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

just passed to diploma in mechanical engineering can take a admisiion IIt and how can procedure
16th July 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

what is good hsc or diploma
26th August 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am passed my 12th on 2008 and compleated diploma in mechatronics in 2011 can i get admission in IIT and can i attempt for JEE in2012
31st August 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma student under A.P board can i apply for other state engineering entrances for diploma holders
19th October 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i study in diploma first year? can i get in IIT
20th October 2011, 01:28 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Can I get into IIT after diploma? Which are the entrance exams to be answered?

Hi,
You can join IIT after finishing a diploma course.After completion of Diploma, you need to clear IIT JEE Exam to get a seat in IIT. For details of IIT, write IITJEE in the search bar. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) conducts a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) every year for admission to its B-Tech and other courses offered at the IIT Mumbai, IIT Kanpur, IIT Delhi, IIT Chennai, IIT Kharakpur, IIT Guwahati, and IIT Roorkee. Apart from IIT, Institute of Technology- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, and ISM Dhanbad, also consider JEE test scores for their admission process.
We wish you luck.
5th March 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of diploma in agricultural engineering.can i get a chance to read in btech from iit.
24th July 2012, 04:37 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course you can take admission into IIT just after passing diploma.
But remember, you will not get admission directly in the second year of B.E./B.Tech Course in the IIT. Neither you will be allowed to appear for lateral entry exam.

For admission in IIT, you will have to appear in IIT-JEE exam that is usually commenced in the month of April. You will get notifications about this exam in November or December. So, start preparation for this exam now and bring good rank so that you may get admission in IIT very easily.

Good Luck!!
24th July 2012, 06:44 PM
sheelasnj

if you can join IIT after Diploma to fight the exam of IIT JEE .
this exam held one time in a year .give two chances to crack IIT.
so fill the form and fight this
21st March 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i am studing 6th sem computer science diploma, and i am interested to join iit collage after completing my ....
so please, guide me how to join and when we have to apply for IIT-JEE exam....
21st March 2013, 06:04 PM
anurag_1992

hi dear,

yes u can get into iit after doing diploma. You have to appear the same IITJEE paper . you will get admitted in the lateral entry batch. so in a nutshell yes you can apply and you also can crack IIT with a little hard work..
so study hard and try hard

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?