27th May 2013, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in government firm after doing MSc in clinical research?

hi....i have done msc in clinical research so can i get job in government firm....?if yes what are the options ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  2. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  3. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  4. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  5. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  6. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  7. Which course is best to choose between Clinical Research and Bioinformatics
  8. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  9. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  10. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)? -- [New]
  11. Job opportunties in MSc Clinical Research?
  12. Scope in MSc Clinical Research course? Any Government Colleges in Chennai offering this course?
  13. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  15. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
  16. Which is the best course in Clinical Research after B.Pharmacy between PG diploma and MSc? Best place for a job and study in Clinical Research
  17. What are the prospects of a job after doing MSc in Clinical Research from ICRA in Collaboration with MUSC, USA University
  18. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
2nd October 2015, 05:56 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get a job in government firm after doing MSc in clinical research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi....i have done msc in clinical research so can i get job in government firm....?if yes what are the options ?
Yes, of course you can apply for Government job after completing M.Sc in Clinical Search. There are various government jobs are available for M.Sc in M.Sc in Clinical Search, which has been published in Employment news paper. However, you can apply for find job opportunity in any of the company below,
  1. National Mineral Development Corporation
  2. Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
  3. Heavy Water Board
  4. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd
  5. All India Institute of Medical Sciences

Apart from this you can also apply for Government exam such as,
  • Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
  • Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
  • State Government entrance exam
  • Railway exam etc.
3rd October 2015, 06:57 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Can I get a job in government firm after doing MSc in clinical research?

Hi Dear
Firstly I tell you to get Govt. job there is no any specific qualification required.
You must have to graduate in any recognized university with minimum 50% marks.To getting Govt. job you have to appear entrance exam which is conducted by govt. in every year for different posts.Here are some Govt. exam for which you can apply :-
1.IBPS CLerical Exam
2.RRB (Regional Rural Bank)
3.RBI (Reserve Bank of India)
4.SBI Clerical Exam
5.SSC(Staff Selection Commission)

I hope above information is more useful for you.

Best of Luck!
4th October 2015, 04:56 PM
maakaladla

Yes yes you can get a good job in the clinical research doing MSC studies
all you have to do is graduate with a recognized university with 65% marks.
Some of the examination for government level are as follows:-
:-IBPS
:-SSC
:-RRB
:-OSCE
you can also apply for BAMS (3 years course)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?