30th August 2012, 04:04 PM
dhanekula harika

Which course is best to choose between Clinical Research and Bioinformatics

now i am in 2nd msc i want to do diploma course along with msc .which course is best to chose clinical research or bioinformatics? plz gv details about this if there are any better courses other than these plz inform i want this information to get job quickly

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  2. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges?
  3. Which is better clinical research or clinical trails? Which one to choose between Cranford and MUSC?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me for M.Tech among Clinical Research, Bioinformatics, Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology?
  5. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  6. Research institutes in the field of Bioinformatics after studtying PG in Bioinformatics
  7. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  8. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  9. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  10. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  11. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  12. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Genetics?
  13. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  14. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  15. Can I do engineering after doing for BSc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  16. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  18. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
29th January 2017, 01:46 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is best to choose between Clinical Research and Bioinformatics

M.Sc (Bioinformatics) and M.Sc (Clinical Research), both are the good courses and having great career opportunities. You should choose any one in which you are more interested.

M.Sc (Bioinformatics)

Job Types
- System Analyst
- Bioinformatics Trainer
- Bioinformatics Research Associate
- Bioinformatics Programmer
- Bio-Statistician
- Bioinformatics Scientist
- Bioinformatics Computer Assistant

Top Recruiters In Bioinformatics
Biscon, Ranbaxy, Torrent Pharmaceutical, Curagen, Dr. Reddy's Lab., GVK Bioscience, Celera Genomics, Strand Life Science

M.Sc (Clinical Research)

Job Types
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Programmer
- Medical Writer
- Bio-Statistician
- Clinical Research Physician
- Clinical Research Analyst
- Clinical Research Coordinator

Employment Areas
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Organization
- Government Departments
- Drug Manufacturing Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?