28th March 2012, 10:07 PM
sikanderdixit

Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 55% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech?

sir,
i got 55% in 10th,53% in 12 and 75% in b.tech can i get job in ibm tcs wipro infosys......sir i also did many project that won 1st prize in university

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  2. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel? -- [New]
  3. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  4. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, Infosys after scoring 62% in 10th and 12th and 68% in B.E ECE?
  5. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  6. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro, IBM after passing 10th with 63%
  7. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively?
  9. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  10. Can I get a job in any MNC company like TCS, WIPRO, IBM after scoring 62% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 42% in graduation
  11. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  12. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  13. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  14. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  16. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  17. What is the criteria required to apply for TCS, WIPRO, IBM campus placement?
  18. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
18th April 2012, 08:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 55% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikanderdixit View Post
sir,
i got 55% in 10th,53% in 12 and 75% in b.tech can i get job in ibm tcs wipro infosys......sir i also did many project that won 1st prize in university

TCS , WIPRO ,INFOSYS ,IBM are the Top level MNC company.So every company have their own eligibility criteria for recruiting the candidate.

Only Final year or Pass-out B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA degree holder are applicable for TCS , WIPRO , INFOSYS ,IBM .

In some cases they conduct for special recruitment for BCA , B.Sc department also.

If you have through out 65% in career then you are applicable for INFOSYS and IBM company.Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for INFOSYS,IBM.

If you have through out 60% in career then you are applicable for TCS company.Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for TCS.

If you have through out 50% in career then you are applicable for WIPRO company.Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for WIPRO.

Selection process for INFOSYS ,TCS ,WIPRO ,IBM company-

1)Written Test
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview

This process is not fixed it will be changed in some special cases.

So you are applicable for WIPRO exam.because your 12th standard marks is below 60% and your B-TECH marks is above 60%.

18th April 2012, 09:06 AM
bablubeniwal
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 55% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech?

hi,
TCS , WIPRO ,INFOSYS ,IBM are the Top level MNC company.So every company have their own eligibility criteria for recruiting the candidate.

for tcs,
you have passed with 60% through your all career.
For wipro,
50%
For infosys, ibm
65%
So,
Keeping work hard
18th April 2012, 12:34 PM

Location: KANGVAI BAZAR, CHURACHANDPUR DISTRICT-795128, MANIPUR STATE
Post Re: Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 55% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech?

The eligibility criteria differs according to the companies's Recruitment Rules.

Some recruit the candidates scoring above 60% and some are less.

The selection is also based on Skill Test,Written Test, Interview.

So you need to be qualified in all such selection criteria.
18th April 2012, 02:29 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

a number of companies have their criterion for recruitment

generally high paying organisations looks for throughout 60% in academics

where as some of them have the criterion of no backlogs.

for IBM it is 65%
For Infosys 65%
Wipro goes with no-backlog students
TCs have 60%
22nd April 2012, 02:46 AM
monisha_sarabhai

Hi

TCS stands for the TATA Consultancy Services. It is one of the best IT companies in India and also one of the largest recruiters of fresh Engineers from various colleges and universities in our country.

Its a TATA enterprise.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria's to get a job in TCS are ::

1. You should be a minimum graduate in science stream preferably B.Tech from a recognized college or university with at least 60% aggregate in it.

2. You should not have any pending backlogs or arrears at the time of placements.

3. There should not be more than 2 year gap in your academic career and for those two also you must hold valid reasons.

4. You must have excellent communication skills and good command on your subject.

Thus if you fulfill these, then most certainly you are eligible to apply in the TCS Placements.

if you wish to visit the official TCS website, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best.
16th May 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have 71% in my BE,but had arrears before and cleared at correct duration and got degree?will i get job in tcs
21st June 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i got 56% in 10th ,58% in 12th and 70% in bca .can i apply for tcs,wipro,infosys,ibm,accenture,hcl,cognizent companies??
12th July 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

can I got job in tcs,wipro,ibm,10th 70%,12th58%,be 80%....
13th July 2013, 08:52 PM
Ravi dikshith

As you have completed Engineering degree with good percentage you are eligible for the companies you have mentioned.Your percentage is also very good and if you have proper skills along with this then it will be easy for you to get selected.

Generally the selection process of the companies consists of three stages.They are:
  • Written test
  • Technical Interview
  • HR Interview
In the written test,the questions may be on the aptitude or may be related to the subject or a combination of both.Coming to the technical interview,it is based on the the programming languages like C,JAVA,ORACLE etc.The last is HR interview where the interviewer will concentrate the way you are communicating,your body language etc.If you don't perform properly then you may kicked off easily.So along with subject knowledge,having good skills is must.

If you have the above mentioned tips then you can apply for the jobs.I also suggest you to upload your resume in the various job portals like NAUKRI,MONSTER,TIMESJOBS,FRESHERS WORLD etc. for various vacancies in various companies.These are the various details of the companies and their recruitment process.
21st October 2013, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

hello, I got 84% in 10th,58 % in 12th ,70% in be can I get job in any it company
17th December 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

i want job in wipro ,tcs,ibm,hcl .i go 10th -59%,12- 58% ug-72% and doing my mca final year and i also i have attempt in 12th in math subject. i get the job in any of this companies
31st August 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my criteria is -10th-
52 percent, 12th- 58 per and bca-73.25perc mca-7.00 cgpa so please about this.i am eligible for these companies. Please reply sir on my e-mail I'd [email protected] ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?