31st January 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?

Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 74% in 10th, 49% in 12th, 64% in BSc and 74% in MSc?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?
  2. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, CTS, HCL, WIPRO companies scoring 51% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 80% in B.E?
  6. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  7. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  8. What are the options available after diploma in Information technology?
  9. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  10. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?
  14. Jobs after MBA (IT)?
  15. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  16. Minimum percentage required in M.Tech for IIT in Aeronautics Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  18. Procedure to get the admission in BCA?
1st February 2015, 08:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 74% in 10th, 49% in 12th, 64% in BSc and 74% in MSc?
As per marks criteria for you are not eligible for above mentioned companies.

HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM, CTS are the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM, CTS are,

HCL, Infosys= 65%
IBM=70%
TCS, CTS=60%
Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60%)

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM, CTS recruitment.

Selection process of HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM, CTS recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
19th June 2015, 06:23 PM
sairam0123

Default Re: Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?

Hello.

Here is the eligibility criteria which you have to fulfill for the above reputed companies:-
You should have scored minimum 60% in class 10th and you should be passed from the recognized board.
You should have scored at-lest 55% of marks in class 12th and should be passed from the recognized board.
You should have score more than 55% in graduation.
There should be no backlog in graduation.
Companies don't hire the candidate which have 2 years of gap in the studies or more.
Some companies hire maximum 1 year of gap not more than that.

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?