28th February 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?

SIR , I HAVE
10th=76%----2003
12th=53%----2005
BSC(CHEMESTRY)=62% in chemestry HONS,
BTECH(ENTC)=8.5/10.00 IN BPUT ORISSA,
So sir I want to ask you that will i eligible to join TCS, WIPRO INFOTECH, L&T INFOTECH, ACCENTURE ,IBM,INFOSYS after having 3 to 4 year experience in company Syntel.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infotech companies?
  2. Procedure to get the admission in BCA?
  3. List of companies which hire students below 60%?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. Details about placements of CDAC Noida?
  6. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  8. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  9. Which are the companies offering Internship for MCA final year students in Chennai
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When I have to join Wipro Infotech if got the offer letter? Whether Wipro Infotech conduct Jump Start like Wipro Technologies?
  12. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  13. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  14. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  15. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  16. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  18. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
1st March 2015, 08:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR , I HAVE
10th=76%----2003
12th=53%----2005
BSC(CHEMESTRY)=62% in chemestry HONS,
BTECH(ENTC)=8.5/10.00 IN BPUT ORISSA,
So sir I want to ask you that will i eligible to join TCS, WIPRO INFOTECH, L&T INFOTECH, ACCENTURE ,IBM,INFOSYS after having 3 to 4 year experience in company Syntel.
Yes, you are eligible for all mentioned companies because you have 3 to 4 years experience. You can apply above companies without any marks criteria because you have 4 years experience.

Eligibility criteria for freshers candidates are given below.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys are,

TCS, L&T Infotech and Accenture=60%
Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60%)
Infosys=65%
IBM=70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys recruitment.
19th June 2015, 06:31 PM
sairam0123

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?

Hello.

Here is the eligibility criteria which you have to fulfill for the above companies:-
You should have scored minimum 60% in class 10th and you should be passed from the recognized board.
You should have scored at-lest 60% of marks in class 12th and should be passed from the recognized board.
You should have score more than 60% in graduation.
There should be no backlog in graduation
Yes you are eligible for the listed companies as you fulfill the criteria.

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?