1st September 2012, 08:09 PM
anbhavsar

Can I get a job in ISRO after passing B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering from Nirma University

I am Fresh B tech Instrumentation engineer from nirma university, can i get job in isro

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  2. How to join ISRO after joining electronics and instrumentation engineering
  3. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. Job opportunities after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. What to do to join ISRO after btech in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission in Nirma University?
  8. Doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering(3rd Year) : How to undergo training at ISRO?
  9. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to get a job in ISRO after passing mechanical engineering
  11. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  13. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  14. Companies which offer summer training programs in Ahmedabad? I am pursuing B.Tech Instrumentation and Control from Nirma University
  15. What are the jobs available for me after doing diploma in IT from Nirma University?
  16. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  17. Which college or university can i get after scoring 100 rank in Instrumentation
  18. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
27th December 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in ISRO after passing B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering from Nirma University

how to get into isro ? with b.tech and diploma degrees in instrumentation field with how much percentage required??
is there any oppurtunities to girls in isro
4th March 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in ISRO after passing B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering from Nirma University

can i get job in isro after passing b.e in instrumentation & control?? what are elligibility for entrance exam???
5th March 2013, 11:31 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get job in isro after passing b.e in instrumentation & control?? what are elligibility for entrance exam???
Currently ISRO has announced the vacancy for the below posts
Scientists/Engineers-Civil
Scientists/Engineers-Electrical
Scientists/Engineers-Refrigeration

You can apply to these posts if you meet the below eligibilty criteria:

Educational qualifications
BE/BTECH in relevant stream of engineering with minimum aggregate of 65% marks

Age- Maximum age to apply for the General Candidates is 35 years
OBC can apply till 38 years
SC/ST can apply till 40 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?