27th July 2012, 06:38 PM
D.MALLICK

How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?

I have been passed dploma in electronics&instrumentation in 2012. How can get a job? Pls inform me list of cor instrumentation company in kolkat in details.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  2. Job opportunities for Diploma in Instrumentation candidate? -- [New]
  3. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  4. Are there instrumentation jobs for diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. How to get a job after B.E in electronics instrumentation?
  6. What is CDAC and what is the scope of CDAC courses? How to prepare for its exam?
  7. Job opportunity after finishing B.E. electronics & instrumentation -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 57% aggregate
  9. Can I do diploma in biomedical instrumentation after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation? Which institute offers the same?
  10. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  11. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  13. Can I apply for a job after passing diploma in electronics and communication?
  14. How to study B.Tech in Electronics and instrumentation branch after completing diploma?
  15. How to get a government job after passing electronics engineering from diploma?
  16. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  17. How to do industrial training after passing electronics and instrumentation
  18. List of Indian colleges for admission into B.Tech after completing diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
1st October 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?

what job can i get after finishing my electronics and instrumentation course?
6th October 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?

How can i get job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation
9th October 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

i am a diploma student in electronics and instrumentation after diploma what can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?