15th September 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

can I get a job in MNC after joining in Aeronautical engineering course? I have completed 12th with 85%

I completed my 12th with 85% , later i joined in aeronautical engineering course(AESI), after two years i discontinued and joined and passed bsc computers with 75%, can i get the job in MNC's

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a job in MNCs after completing 12th with 85%?
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  5. Can I get a great job after joining Aeronautical Engineering? If I have Myopia then am I eligible?
  6. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan? -- [New]
  7. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  8. Where can I search for Job Vacancies being a candidate having completed Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Is it important to do 12th to get job in MNC companies?
  10. Requirements for joining the academy for Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  12. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  15. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  16. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
  17. How to get S/W job in MNC?
  18. Study material for preparation for a job in MNC or government sector?
9th November 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: can I get a job in MNC after joining in Aeronautical engineering course? I have completed 12th with 85%

I Passed MCA.How will get job in MNC.
27th November 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: can I get a job in MNC after joining in Aeronautical engineering course? I have completed 12th with 85%

i have completed my aeronautical enggineering , n now what course i have 2 take ??
27th June 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

which book is for aeronautics entrance 1 students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?