28th September 2010, 05:50 PM

Career opportunities in Banking Career and which are the internal exams available for promotion of a Probationary Officer?

Kindly advice me about the career opporunities and internal exams available for the promotion of a Probationary Officer.

9th October 2011, 09:09 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career opportunities in Banking Career and which are the internal exams available for promotion of a Probationary Officer?

In banking, there are many opportunities...

1) PO exams
2) clerk exams
3) IT Officer
4) Insurance manager

this is true..you can write exams for internal promotion of a PO...It depends upon Bank...time to time...Bank conducts internal exams for promotion....
10th October 2011, 12:45 PM
jain riya

Default Re: Career opportunities in Banking Career and which are the internal exams available for promotion of a Probationary Officer?

In banking, there are many opportunities...

1) PO exams
2) clerk exams
3) IT Officer
4) Insurance manager

this is true..you can write exams for internal promotion of a PO...It depends upon Bank...time to time...Bank conducts internal exams for promotion.
union bank .united bank,nd other private banks conduct many exams.with proper perparation u can fight exam.
13th October 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

yes my interest in bank PO of state bank of india.
14th December 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I want to no all the course name then I can decide what I can do after inter cai any can help me for suggesting what I want to do for making my career good
30th April 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m a 10th student n i want to choose commerce in class 11. So what are the best paid jobs in this sector. I m overall good in studies
17th May 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I am doing b.sc in agriculture.. which will provide me better career? M.sc in agriculture or agri business management?
5th March 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have passed bsc graduation in bio chemistry subject (general) with 47.08 %..now what should i do for a better career?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?