31st May 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?

I want to study aeronautical engineering.now i completed 10th standard.which is the better university to study aeronautical engineering?how much mark should i obtain in 10th and 12th to study aeronautical engineering?how much fees i want to pay to study aeronautical engineering?if it is surity to get job? If it is a valuable study?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  4. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  6. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  7. Which are the best Universities and their fee structure for studying Aeronautical Engineering? How much marks should I obtain in 12th for taking admission in the same? -- [New]
  8. Scholarships available to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  9. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  11. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  12. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
  14. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  15. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student?
  17. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad being a B.Sc(PCM) graduate? Total fee expenses to study this course?
  18. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
8th September 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?

hello sir ...
which is the best college to study aeronautical and how mch percentage required in 12th?? pls help me...
25th September 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?

how many marks in 10th
25th September 2011, 04:51 PM
sidbond

Aeronautical Engineering is just another trade of the Engineering course. So, as is with any other stream, you have to get minimum 60% of marks to apply for engineering courses in standard colleges. That is a prerequisite.

Specific colleges may also have their own admission criteria.
General examinations are AIEEE, IITJEE, MUOET, BITSAT, etc.
25th September 2011, 05:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study aeronautical engineering.now i completed 10th standard.which is the better university to study aeronautical engineering?how much mark should i obtain in 10th and 12th to study aeronautical engineering?how much fees i want to pay to study aeronautical engineering?if it is surity to get job? If it is a valuable study?
Dear friend,

The Best Aeronautical Engineering college in India:-

Institute of Aeronautical Engineering,Hyderabad

Manipal University

IIT, Chennai

IIT, Mumbai

IIT, Kanpur

IIT, Kharagpur

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu

Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology

Thanks
18th October 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualifications required for aeronautical engg
6th November 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? PRAFULL
23rd November 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i want to do study in an aeronautical engineering....hw much cut off marks have i got in 12th? Can u answer my question? I expected to your an answer sir....could u help me sir
30th November 2011, 10:34 PM
tuntunia

Aeronautical Engineering is just another trade of the Engineering course. So, as is with any other stream, you have to get minimum 60% of marks to apply for engineering courses in standard colleges. That is a prerequisite.

30th November 2011, 10:36 PM
tuntunia

6th December 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
how many marks in 10th
tamil 45 english 47 matsh 35 se 35 ss 57
7th December 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have 1 QUE. i'm studying in diploma mechanical eng. in gandhinagar gujrat. how the process of doing aeronautical eng. ?
which have marks in eng.?
8th December 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for aeraunautical enginee...
19th December 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

can u provide last 5 years question papers for science stream?it will students to grasp things quickly.
31st December 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I completed MSc in microbiology can i study aeronautical engineering?
13th January 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to study in aeronautical engg. i am studying 10th standarard.what mark should i take in 10th and 12th.please read my request and reply me.
14th January 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

how much salary can get aeronautical engineers after B.tech
14th January 2012, 05:51 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

Course Details:-

1.>Aeronautical Engineering course or Aviation Engineering course is one of the most popular courses in engineering.

2.> There are several institutes that offer aeronautical engineering courses in India. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria get a chance to pursue their higher studies in these institutes.

3.> Career training in aeronautical engineering can get you your dream job in a prestigious organization.

Courses Offered:

1.>B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering)

2.>B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)

3.>Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

4.>Post-Graduate Degree Courses in Aeronautical Engineering

Eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering :

1.>For B.E. or B.Tech Course in Aeronautical Engineering in India, you should pass the 10+2 th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

2.>you must qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E.) conducted by the IIT's.

ALSO SEE THE PICTURE BELLOW:-

List of top Best Institutes of Aeronautical Engineering :

1.>GATE (Rajkot)

2.>S. C. Moitra Air Technical Training Institute

3.>Punjab Engineering College

4.>Noorul Islam College Of Engineering

5.>Anna University

6.>Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

7.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur

8.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kanpur

9.>Indian Institute of Science (IISc)

10.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Bombay

11.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Madras

12.>Hindustan College Of Engineering (H.C.E)

Job Opportunity for aeronautical engineering

1.>Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.(HAL),www.hal-india.com/

2.>Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO),www.isro.org/

3.>National Aeronautical Lab (NAL),www.nal.res.in/

Best of luck.
14th January 2012, 05:57 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

Course Details:-

1.>Aeronautical Engineering course or Aviation Engineering course is one of the most popular courses in engineering.

2.> There are several institutes that offer aeronautical engineering courses in India. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria get a chance to pursue their higher studies in these institutes.

3.> Career training in aeronautical engineering can get you your dream job in a prestigious organization.

Courses Offered:

1.>B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering)

2.>B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)

3.>Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

4.>Post-Graduate Degree Courses in Aeronautical Engineering

Eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering :

1.>For B.E. or B.Tech Course in Aeronautical Engineering in India, you should pass the 10+2 th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

2.>you must qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E.) conducted by the IIT's.

ALSO SEE THE PICTURE BELLOW:-

List of top Best Institutes of Aeronautical Engineering :

1.>GATE (Rajkot)

2.>S. C. Moitra Air Technical Training Institute

3.>Punjab Engineering College

4.>Noorul Islam College Of Engineering

5.>Anna University

6.>Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

7.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur

8.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kanpur

9.>Indian Institute of Science (IISc)

10.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Bombay

11.>India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Madras

12.>Hindustan College Of Engineering (H.C.E)

Job Opportunity for aeronautical engineering

1.>Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.(HAL),www.hal-india.com/

2.>Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO),www.isro.org/

3.>National Aeronautical Lab (NAL),www.nal.res.in/

Best of luck.
18th January 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

pleaz tell me.......what is the aeronoticl engeeniring????????
28th February 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

can i get aeronatical engeeneer seat with avrage rank(eamcet)
10th March 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I have got 60%marks in 2 am I eligible to study aeronautics
14th March 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

WHAT REQUIREMENTS ARE NEEDED TO DO THE ABOVE MENTION ENGINEERING AND WHERE CAN IT BE STUDIED IN SOUTH AFRICA AND FOR HOW MANY YEARS 0766707328 CAN BE ANSWERED THROUGH MY PHONE
26th March 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Are the admissions in institute of aeronautical engeneering depends on the rank in EAMCET OR AIEEE.........please cold you help me in this...is it compulsory of attending the AIEEE or EAMCET entrance exam.........plz could u send me reply as soon as possible.
20th April 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir please tell me the fees that we to pay for aeronatical engineering
11th May 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have passed my 10th class in CBSE in karnataka and after 12th i wish to join Anna university for B.Tech in aeronautical engineering, please let me know the qualification required and procedure to follow for a student outside tamilnadu to join Anna university.
14th May 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i want 2 join aeronautical engineering college.. I completed my 12th in commerce..so i eligable for studying dis college? What its fees structure? Its sure 2 get job? How many years 2 complete dis cource?
28th May 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

if there is any scope to get a good job i airline if i take aeronoutical engineering at palakkad
9th June 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

how much fee for doing aeronotic engineering?
16th June 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi Mr. Giri,
Thanks for help. plz gimme more details bout the course, if possible...
21st June 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
i want to study aeronautical engineering after 10th. can u guide me in knowing the details..
which institutes offers this course and what is the entrance exam for that.. please mail me the details..?
my mail id is [email protected]

thank u
29th June 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

DO YOU HAVE BRIEF POWERPOINT PRESENTATION/ PDF FILES WHICH GIVES DETAILS SEPERATELY ABOUT CAREERS AFTER 10TH AND CAREERS AFTER 12TH ... EVEN CAREER OPTIONS AFTER GRADUATION & POST-GRADUATION. I REQUEST YOU TO SEND IT ON [email protected]
7th July 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required in 12th to study aeronautical engineerig
15th July 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying in Maharashtra and I am interested in Aeronautical Engg. I want take admission in A.P. state,s college so which exam I have to attempt? and whats the procedure
30th September 2012, 05:56 PM
M.jagadish naidu

Quote:
in southindia which is
the best engineering college sir please give me a clear information about it.
12th November 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to study aeronautical engg in abroad. Please tell me the best college so which exam i have to attempt? and what is the procedure pl
16th January 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 87 percentage marks in 12. is it possible to get admission in Hindustan college of engineering in chennai
25th February 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to study aerontical enng I get 88
Per in 10th what rdquirment in next step?
27th February 2013, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

whether aeronautical engineering in Nehru college is possible by counseling...?
11th March 2013, 07:20 PM
venkata prasath

Post Re: Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?

[I want to study aeronautical engineering.now i completed 10th standard.which is the better university to study aeronautical engineering?how much mark should i obtain in 10th and 12th to study aeronautical engineering?how much fees i want to pay to study aeronautical engineering?if it is surity to get job? If it is a valuable study?[/QUOTE]
24th April 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

where the aeronautical eng are studied in pakistan ? Please sir give me answer pleaz pleaz
9th May 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in diploma aeronautical engineering ? how many colleges provide dip.in A.E in tamil nadu?how many marks obtained in 10 std.what is the fees structure?
10th May 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i am completed in d.civil engineering. but i want study BE Aeronautical .is it possible?.please reply me.
11th May 2013, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

what is the maximum fee to study aeronautical engeenering
30th May 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

ranking of Indraprath institute of aironautical eng. GURGOAN in India ?about iiagurgoan?
30th May 2013, 10:47 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of best Aeronautical Engineering college in India are:-

- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

- Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu

- Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology

- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering,Hyderabad

- Manipal University

- IIT, Chennai

- IIT, Mumbai

- IIT, Kanpur

- IIT, Kharagpur

- Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

- Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

- Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore

Best of luck...........
12th June 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

i got 8.8 in 10 how much should i get in 12 to qualify for aeronautical eng?
28th June 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th now. Just now i gave exam of cbse board 10th and scored 92 % . I want to do Aeronautical Engineering what are the steps i should follow for doing thi and can you tell me the fee structure of it....?
30th June 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,how much marks required in 10th and 12th for study of aeronautical engineering.i got 80percent marks in 10th and i give 12th exam in may.i want to do aeronautical engineering what are the steps i should follow for doing this and sir plz tell me the fee structure of it and about test also.
5th October 2013, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

i wont become a aeronautical engineering ,how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?