7th November 2012, 08:26 PM
Amit nikki

Can I get a job in private sector after passing B.A Hons

Can I get jobs in private sector after BA (hon) and with also mobile repairing cource?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job will I be able to get in private sector?
  2. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  3. Can I get a job in private companies or government sector after completing graduation from Zoology Hons with 59%?
  4. Am I eligible for private sector jobs after passing EC engineering with 2nd division?
  5. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  6. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  7. Should I go for government or private job after passing computer engineering from VTU?
  8. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  9. Can I get a good job in government/private sector after passing B.Tech with 74%?
  10. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  11. Should I join private or government sector after passing engineering?
  12. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  13. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which sector can I get a job after passing in IT field?
  15. Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector? -- [New]
  16. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  17. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  18. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
22nd February 2016, 03:42 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get a job in private sector after passing B.A Hons

Private jobs are in plenty and they are readily available as well, provided you have the right skill set and knowledge to get one. It is evident that the private sector has spread its roots in almost every other industry. Be it automobiles, banking, FMCG, Power etc. India has a very strong potential for the private sector to flourish here.

If you are a B.A Hons. pass graduate and are looking for jobs in the market, then let me make you aware of the fierce competition that exists outside. There are many companies that are ready to hire you but you must have the basic fulfillment criteria to become eligible for their recruitment drives.

In general, every company wants to hire at least graduates from any recognized college or university. Moreover, it depends on which company are you applying for a job since it would more appropriate for you to apply in non-technology companies being a B.A Hons.

Education plays a real role in determining of what industry would be appropriate for you. Generally speaking, B.A Hons people are well off in fields of journalism, arts, photography, music, languages, etc. They are better away from technological and medicinal firms such as Microsoft, Infosys, Samsung, Ranbaxy etc. These usually need more of technical knowledge than arts.

Here are a few ways by which you can look to get private jobs:

1. Register accounts on famous job portals namely Monster.com, Naukri.com, Shine.com, Timesjobs.com and many others. Upload your latest resume and make it visible to all the employers. It would be highly fruitful as potential employers would connect with you for opportunities in their companies.

2. Subscribe to Employment news newspaper in India as its a very famous one to get jobs. It has all details of what company is recruiting where. However, it has majority information for government jobs and very few for private jobs.

3. Reach out to Linkedin which is a website for professional networking. It has plethora of HRs and hiring managers from different companies that can consider your profile provided you have one. Please make a profile on Linkedin and see if you can get any leads from there.

Basically being a B.A Pass only gives you limited scope than the others who have studied maybe technical courses or other professional course. I would also request you if you can upgrade your skill set by taking up some part times courses as per your interest and wish. Just like you have mentioned about the mobile repairing course that you have done, you may find scope in getting placed in the service centers for companies such as Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Micromax and others.

It would be great if you can connect with your training institute authorities and see if they offer any placements for its students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?