29th June 2013, 11:16 AM
elw

Can i get a job in railway after completing inter 2nd year and hotel management?

I hav completed my inter 2nd year n done hotel managment n workd as recepnist for 6yrs so do I get any jobs in railways plz let me knw

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc degree in hotel management
  2. Can I get a job in railway after completing graduation in Hotel Management?
  3. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  4. Can I get Job in Indian Railway after completion of Hotel Management degree?
  5. How to apply for railway catering job after completing hotel management 3 years diploma?
  6. What to do after completing 2nd Inter? How to apply for that? What is the syllabus?
  7. After BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Management can I get a job in Indian Railway?
  8. How to get a job in Railway after completing inter?
  9. What is the future after completing integrated MSc? What are the job opportunities if I can go for physics? I am studying inter 2nd year
  10. How to get a job in India Railway after doing inter last year with 86%?
  11. How to get a job in Banks or Railway after completing Inter from MPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job Opportunities in Railway for Hotel Management Member?
  13. Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?
  14. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  15. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary?
  16. Can I join Hotel Management course being B.Tech 2nd year student? -- [New]
  17. Fee structure for Hotel Management for a 10th passed student but failed in 2nd year(1 Subject)?
  18. How to get a job after completing inter 2nd year?
9th August 2017, 05:10 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get a job in railway after completing inter 2nd year and hotel management?

Yes, you can get job in Railway after completing Hotel management course.

To get job in railway you need to clear the entrance exams like SSC, RRB and etc this exams are conducted for recruiting candidates into railways.

The eligibility required is the candidate have done a graduation degree or its equivalent degree from any recognised university.
The age limit varies based on the post like from 21 years is the minimum age and 30, 32, 35, 40 are the upper age limits for different post.

You need to check for the notifications and apply for the post if you fulfill the eligibility requirements. For notifications and other details you can visit their official website: www.rrcb.gov.in or www.upsc.gov.in
10th August 2017, 02:46 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Default Re: Can i get a job in railway after completing inter 2nd year and hotel management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elw View Post
I hav completed my inter 2nd year n done hotel managment n workd as recepnist for 6yrs so do I get any jobs in railways plz let me knw
Yes

Steps to apply for Railway Jobs 2017

First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website.
Then go to the Indian Railway Department Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Read it carefully & then click on Apply Online/offline link.
After reading all the instructions carefully.
Fill the Department Application Form.
Upload/ attach all important documents & Pay the application fees.
In last click on submit button by online or offline & take the printout for future use.
Railway Jobs 2017 Selection Process

The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of these steps, so candidates are requested to prepare yourself according to the selection process to get selected in Indian Railway Bharti 2017

Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
Main Written Examination
Medical Test
Aptitude Test
Typing Skill Test
Viva Voce
Document Verification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?