17th July 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in SAIL BSP after completing Mechanical Engineering?

Hello Sir, I want to get a job in SAIL BSP and I have completed Mechanical Engineering so I want to know that am I eligible to get a job in SAIL BSP after completing my Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in SAIL if secured 8 CGPA in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. Which type of job is available in SAIL India Ltd for Mechanical engineer? How to prepare for BHEL entrance exam?
  3. List of posts available in SAIL for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? When the recruitment will be published?
  4. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Job or higher studies after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  6. can I get a job in government sector in Jammu and Kashmir after completing B.Ed and 12th std from BSP?
  7. What type of opportunities are there after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  8. Sample question papers and tips for preparation for SAIL Mechanical engineering stream exam?
  9. Is BSP recognized by UGC?
  10. How can I prepare to score good marks in SAIL MT recruitment exam? Syllabus of SAIL MT(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. What is the syllabus for SAIL management trainee of mechanical engineering?
  12. How can I get a job in RIG field after completing Mechanical Engineering course?
  13. What are the terms and condition to get job in SAIL India Ltd for Mechanical engineer? List of vacancies for for me?
  14. Can I get job in core company after mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in ISRO after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. SAIL MTT previous years question papers for Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job in SAIL, Railways, BHEL and DRDO if I am color blind?
21st July 2016, 07:38 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job in SAIL BSP after completing Mechanical Engineering?

Yes you an definitely get a job at SAIL.
See, most of the PSU's recruit from GATE exam but SAIL still conduct its exam for different streams for recruitment purposes. Also, the level is not that much difficult as that of GATE. So, the chances of selection is very good(depending on the number of vacancies.)

Taking about the eligibility conditions to give the exam-
1) You need to have passed your b.tech by the time you are writing the SAIL exam.

2) Minimum percentage in b.tech is 50%

3) There is sectional cut off in SAIL paper. You need to clear each part cut off.

regarding the preparation, the best book is "Made Easy Publication PSU Book". It is easily available on internet.

This year SAIL is not recruiting and so its exam is also not conducting but since this year it is not recruiting so next year year there is a fair chance of decent number of vacancies.
So, start preparing for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?