5th April 2012, 07:26 PM
makhdoomi

can I get a job in government sector in Jammu and Kashmir after completing B.Ed and 12th std from BSP?

dear sir
please let me know weather B.ed &class 12th courses
from BSP are valid for job in govt sector in jammu&kashmir
hope for your early response

Related Questions:
  1. Is the class 12th and B.Ed from BSP valid for government sector jobs in Jammu and Kashmir?
  2. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  4. Can I get a government job after doing B.A from Vinayaka Mission University? Can I take admission for B.Ed in Jammu University?
  5. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir? -- [New]
  6. Government jobs for B.Sc Non-Medical graduate from Kashmir?
  7. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  8. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  10. What is the fee of MBBS in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in government college?
  11. Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir
  12. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  13. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  15. How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?
  16. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  17. Am I eligible for Junior(Civil) engineer government post in Jammu and Kashmir?
  18. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University
24th July 2012, 08:43 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: can I get a job in government sector in Jammu and Kashmir after completing B.Ed and 12th std from BSP?

respected sir/mam,

government jobs always most sought after jobs in jammu & kashmir

some of the organizations, which offer large scale recruitment :

defence services

the regional recruitment board of railway

reserve bank of india

state bank of india

for complete details you can visit :

http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/jobs- b... -and-kashmir/

all the best
24th July 2012, 08:59 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: can I get a job in government sector in Jammu and Kashmir after completing B.Ed and 12th std from BSP?

respected sir/mam,

government jobs always most sought after jobs in jammu & kashmir

some of the organizations, which offer large scale recruitment :

defence services

the regional recruitment board of railway

reserve bank of india

state bank of india

for complete details you can visit :

http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/jobs- b... -and-kashmir/

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?