16th November 2010, 09:13 AM
madhu_chandra85

Can I get IT jobs after getting 59.60% in 10th,49.4% in 12th and 62% in B.E with Backlogs?

Hi i completed my BE(EEE)in 2009, but i has passed with backlogs at tht time, i got 59.60% in 10th , 49.4% in +2 in BE i got 62%, can i try for IT jobs as a fresher?

Related Questions:
  1. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  2. Can I get any jobs on the basis of 12th percentage? I have got 49% in both 10th and 12th with few backlogs in B.E final year
  3. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  4. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  5. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for Wipro having secured 76.4% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 59.83% in B.Tech upto six semesters with no backlogs?
  7. List private sector jobs for EC Engineering students with backlogs?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  9. In which company can I get after having 2 backlogs, 65% in 10th and 12th Electronics Engineering?
  10. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  11. Will there be any chance for Civil Engineers to be placed in IT Companies?
  12. Selection criteria of Syntel for Graduates with two backlogs pending?
  13. Am I eligible for campus recruitment if I got 5 previous backlogs while in 1 year of Computer Engineering?
  14. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  15. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  16. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 66% in 10th, 84% in 12th and 60% with 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  17. Will it be possible for me to get a job if I have completed Computer Science Engineering with 65% marks and 4 history of arrears?
  18. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completing ECE by clearing 7 backlogs? -- [New]
15th March 2011, 06:07 PM
Uncle

Default Re: Can I get IT jobs after getting 59.60% in 10th,49.4% in 12th and 62% in B.E with Backlogs?

Due to less % in 12 and 10 , you may find some difficulty in finding job , either you can opt for MBA or Mtech in field of your interest.
16th March 2011, 12:03 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get IT jobs after getting 59.60% in 10th,49.4% in 12th and 62% in B.E with Backlogs?

Can I get IT jobs after getting 59.60% in 10th,49.4% in 12th and 62% in B.E with Backlogs?

In These Days The Companies Wants 60% Marks ThroughOut Your Career.

And You Have Not Mentain The 60% Marks In Your Whole Career, So May be You Will Have face The Problem While You Are Appear For Campus Recruitment Or Apply directly To The Comapany Job.

Backlogs Was Create Bad Impression When you Are Face The Company Interview.

But Manny Companies Allow The Backlogs Students To Apply For Job.

So, Dont Worry, Just Work Hard And Try To Improve Your Communication Skills And Aptitude, Because In These Days Conmpany Conducts The Test And GD, After Clear The Test And GD Round, You Will Get Jobs In Some Good Companies.

So, If You Have A Good Knowledge And Your Communication Skills Are Good Then definitely You Will get Good Jobs In Future.
16th March 2011, 01:08 AM
wiki_kumar

Of course MADHU you can try for IT jobs !!!

There are many IT companies which does not demand for minimum marks in your higher secondry. They need a minimum %age in BE.

you have got a first class in your BE and that is your strong point !!

During your personal interview if asked about low aggregate scores present your scores as an improvement graph. Tell the panel that you were an average scorer from school but you worked hard in your engineering.

improve your communication skills and master some areas of your interest(of course technical) !!
Confidence is the key .

NOTE: you should not have any backlogs while applying for a post, clear them first.

BEST OF LUCK!!!
16th March 2011, 08:11 AM
mannubhu1

Almost al the IT company have minimum requirement of ^)% in 10th, 12th and the graduation and you are not fulfilling the above criteria, so it will be very tough for you to get good IT jobs and one more negative point with you is that you have a back.
16th March 2011, 08:14 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

The competition is very tough today and you need some extra talent to be a part of some better companies.

Most of the well-known companies need at least 60% all over your career. Since you don’t have enough marks ,you will find it difficult to get job in these companies directly.
But don’t loose hope . There are so many companies which allow the students having such marks . so work there for some time and after getting some experience ,apply in multi-national companies . you will definitely get a good job.
However I will suggest you to go for some higher courses like master degree either M.Tech or M.B.A.
After completing your master degree you would be able to get some good job in well-known companies.

The most important thing for getting a job in any company is your knowledge and communication skill. You must have good knowledge about your branch paper and should have good communication skill .

With regards
ravik1214
16th March 2011, 10:08 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

most of the leading IT company gives their eligibility criterion in their recruitment process give that candidate those have minimum of 60% marks throughout the career are eligible to appear in their recruitment. also you should not have more than two years gap between your study.

but you don't have minimum of 60% marks throughout your career. so you will not be eligible for the leading company.

but there are so many other IT company which don't have this type of eligibility criterion. few company give eligibility criterion that candidate should have minimum of 60% marks in B.Tech only. you will be eligible for these type of company.

best wishes.
16th March 2011, 10:10 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Most of the companies need at least 60% in graduation
with no backlogs and some companies have no criteria but they at least expect from
you no backlogs .

but don't worry there are so many companies which allow the students who have got
less marks but if they have great communication skill and technical knowledge and if you
have done some extra course then they allow you to sit for exam .

so don't worry and work hard in and try to improve you communication skill and problem
solving capacity .

it would be more better if you go for higher education because then you will have an
option to do good there and then you can easily get job in good companies

After completing your master degree you would be able to get some good job in well-
known companies.
16th March 2011, 10:15 AM
gnanajeyaraman

some of the companies take up-to three arrears and now the recruitment higher than previous year
16th March 2011, 10:24 AM
Adz

Hi Madhu,

As in all the profiles where competition is always there, every company look for talented graduates who are mostly handpicked by campus recruitment.
However, with the marks that you have scored, pls see if you can get into some small IT firms....need'nt be very well known....! Once you get a little experience try and get into something good and then can have a positive growth.
Don't wait for the best one to come and waste time....Go on all the very best!
16th March 2011, 10:36 AM

My reply to you is marks does matter but if you are confident and know where you stand what are ur pluses and if u work on it and stand for it getting a job in IT or in any organisation is not a problem. So be positive. I wish you all the best from my side.

anuradha
16th March 2011, 10:53 AM
Shine_14

In today a lot of competition is there is any field
there are many companies who requires overall 60% in your throughout carrier so may be you can not go for these and back logs creates very bad impression also so i can suggest all you can do is do some specific courses other then your regular course like GNIIT or some project training, some sort of extra qualifications which makes you apart from others also at the same time do prepare for Group Discussion and Aptitude for future recruitment exam it will help you to face the challenge.
and of all this things do not worry you will surely get a good job, you just need to work hard and you will get what you want.
16th March 2011, 11:12 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

For placement in any company you marks and Backlogs has very importance.Your result with no Backlog creates good imression.

Todays almost companies require min 60% marks in 10th,12th and graduation.

Some companies are also that require less than 60% marks.you get 59.60% in 10th,49.4% in 12th and 62% in B.E.your 10th and 12th marks are not so good with these marks you will face some problem.

You should improve your communication skill and aptitude type question speed for good impression.

Best of luck.
16th March 2011, 12:36 PM
nrshkmr146

Thumbs up Re: Can I get IT jobs after getting 59.60% in 10th,49.4% in 12th and 62% in B.E with Backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhu_chandra85 View Post
Hi i completed my BE(EEE)in 2009, but i has passed with backlogs at tht time, i got 59.60% in 10th , 49.4% in +2 in BE i got 62%, can i try for IT jobs as a fresher?
Yes,

Definitely you can get the job,don't be afraid.
just you need to improve you communication and interpersonal skills.

don't listen to any one ,because some friends may discourage you and some may encourage your thoughts.

but be in the positive side only.
16th March 2011, 01:19 PM
sibraj

Dont nurveus about your mark sercured.As you iterested for IT jobs let confident that you can do any project in any situation.This confident as well as we can tell this is a tallent for you and behave like that in intervew that the recruiter will impress on your conident and your job will be must.Thank you.
16th March 2011, 01:26 PM
sibraj

Dont worry be confident on your interest for IT jobs and let confident that you can do any project in any situation without any hesitation.Your secured mark will not be a constraint for your job.In interview be confident and let impress the recruiter that you are able for any kind of project and your confident will give you the job in any company.
16th March 2011, 01:27 PM
sibraj

Thank your answer I have posted.
16th March 2011, 05:33 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I get IT jobs after getting 59.60% in 10th,49.4% in 12th and 62% in B.E with Backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhu_chandra85 View Post

Positive Points

-->Try to get 2 to 3 year Experience from Small Scale IT Company or Administration Section don't change your Field

-->join Course like

*CCNA

*IBM Main Frame

*Dot Net

*Networking

*C,C++ and Java

-->get good Marks and Do some thing innovative and that will help you a lot

-->Ever one will have some Talent, First you find out what you have? like Drawing,Animation,Stage Speech,business Etc....

-->Try to Concentrate on you Own Talent side by side,that you give you lot of Ideas

-->Most of the Scientist and Researcher are not Graduate,but they Think innovative and Implemented in Life,so they Successed

Negative Points

-->With that Percentage you cannot join any Software Companies, Large Scale Companies or MNC Companies

-->you have 62% in Graduate that Good,move on with it and additional Courses will help you a lot in life

-->I think you din't have interested in Studies, If you are interested in Studies go for MBA ,that will help you a lot(*Get Good Percentage)

Best of luck
11th July 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i have 71.06% in 10th ,51.00% in 12th, 75.06% in B.Sc.(comp)and 64.5% in M.Sc.(comp) for first year i worried about my placement. it was very bad decision that i take during 12th i want to take gap and only attempt papers i write only 10marks paper of each m1 and m2 but as syllabus is changing on the next year the board give me extra marks(as i think) what should i do please suggest me ,to obtain marks is so easy for me
20th June 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

can i get a job with 60%in b-tech?
28th June 2022, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can get IT job is possible if there is 49%in 10th and 3years gap in education and BE in mechanical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?