24th May 2011, 04:32 PM
Rupkripa

Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?

sir i am a b tech 6th sem student . I have some backlogs i hav cleared 1st year backlogs there are some more backlogs .i know it would be difficult for me to get placement
i got 80% in 10 n +2
which all govt job can i get on the basis of 10 n +2
is it better to go for higher studies
will backpaper effect when applyin 4 higher studies

Related Questions:
  1. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Low percentage in 10th will affect my future studies?
  3. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th?
  4. Can i get scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?
  5. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th?
  6. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology?
  7. Is there any fee concession for OBC students?
  8. How to apply for BARC job on the basis of 10th qualification?
  9. Can I go for Job or higher studies with 47% in 10, 59% in 12th and 47% in B.Com? -- [New]
  10. After completing my degree should I try for government job or higher studies?
  11. What should I do to get the scholarship after 12 being in genral category?
  12. Government jobs after completing higher studies with 88%?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?
  14. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  15. What shall I do to appear for Placements having secured 65% in 10th, 55% in 12th and an aggregate of 67% in B.Tech pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE? Does it a better choice for me to go for Higher Studies?
  16. Can I get job in Private as well as Government sectors if secure good percentage in Graduation but scored 48% in 12th?
  17. What should I do after completion of B.Com with 47%?
  18. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
8th August 2011, 01:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupkripa View Post
sir i am a b tech 6th sem student . I have some backlogs i hav cleared 1st year backlogs there are some more backlogs .i know it would be difficult for me to get placement
i got 80% in 10 n +2
which all govt job can i get on the basis of 10 n +2
is it better to go for higher studies
will backpaper effect when applyin 4 higher studies
dear friend,

after completion of your graduation you are applicable for so many govt and private sector jobs.

now you are applicable for 10+2 govt jobs like.

dear friend,

After 10+2 you have lots of scope so you have to join in any of the below departments like

1)psc group d exam
2)lic agent
3)defense job
4)ITI
5)RAILWAY TICKET COLLECTOR.
6)BANK CLERICAL JOB
7)primary school teacher

all the best
8th August 2011, 06:21 PM
dhruv007

Default Re: Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?

after clearing your graduation you are eligible for varous governmental jobs . you have get 80% in 10+2 exams , so absolutely you are a good student.After 10+2 you have lots of scope so you have to join in any of the below departments like

-lic agent
-defense job
-ITI
-RAILWAY TICKET COLLECTOR.
-BANK CLERICAL JOB
8th August 2011, 06:25 PM
dhruv007

after clearing your graduation you are eligible for varous governmental jobs . you have get 80% in 10+2 exams , so absolutely you are a good student.After 10+2 you have lots of scope so you have to join in any of the below departments like

-lic agent
-defense job
-ITI
-RAILWAY TICKET COLLECTOR.
-BANK CLERICAL service
8th August 2011, 06:55 PM
sg1991

Dear friend, since you have some backlogs, forget about campus placement because almost all companies select only those students who don't have any backlog throughout. But yes, you can apply for government jobs. But according to me it will be better to go for higher studies. Some fields where you can try are-

* Defence
* Railway
* DRDO
* NTPC
* NREGA
3rd December 2011, 07:17 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Hi Friend,
i you can clear your backlogs by end of your 4-2 then it is of much helpful to you. you can apply to any govt job with graduation or you also can go for higher studies.
if you dont clear then certainly it will effect when you go for higher studies.
if you want to take up any govt job with 12 qualification then you can go for Group 4, RRB , bank clerks, police conistable, primary school teacher etc
18th December 2011, 02:06 PM
arun.potturu

Depending on your interest you can choose job or higher studies.The jobs available based on 10th and 12th qualification are
Postal jobs,
Bank Clerical jobs,
Railway jobs,
Navy jobs and
Air force etc.
According to my suggestion is go for higher studies it will increase your status and best career.The higher studies like
Engineering,
B.Com,
B.Sc,
BBM,
BCA,
Polytechnic etc.
22nd June 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i get good job with 60 percent aggregate in btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?