18th May 2013, 11:19 AM
Vijithkumar V

Can I get management seat at NITC for B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?

Can I get a management seat at NITC for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engg? But I am not quallified in JEE(Main) entrance exam. So Can I get a management seat at NITC?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get management seat for B.Tech electronics and communication engineering? -- [New]
  2. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  5. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  8. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  9. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  10. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  11. Would I get admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 1069 rank in E-CET?
  12. Will I get a seat in PSG Coimbatore for Electronics and Communication Engineering after passing 12th with a cutoff of 189?
  13. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  17. Can I get a seat in PSG government college for electronics and communication engineering after scoring 195.5 cutoff?
  18. What are the courses that I can opt after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
30th September 2016, 11:58 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get management seat at NITC for B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?

National Institute of Technology Calicut, formerly the Calicut Regional Engineering College, is a federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by an act passed by the Parliament of India.

As per my knowledge, no you are not eligible to get management seat at NITC for B.Tech electronics and communication engineering if you have not qualified in JEE(Main) entrance exam.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

www.nitc.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?