28th July 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?

i have completed my btech in 2012 and i got 73% in my btech so i wanna do my masters in same domain i.e.,electronics and communication.please suggest the top universities to do masters..

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  2. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  4. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  5. Can I get scholarship from German Universities for doing Masters in Production Engineering?
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  7. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  10. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  11. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  12. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  13. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering? -- [New]
  14. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  15. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  16. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  17. Is Kempten University reputed one in Germany? Rank of Kempten University?
  18. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
5th January 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?

i'l complete my B.tech in 2013 and i have got 80% till now in my B.tech 3-2 .So, i wanna do my masters in same domain i.e.,electronics and communication.please suggest the top universities to do masters..
23rd January 2013, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?

do we need to have atleast 60% marks in b.tech to get scholarship abroad?
11th May 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

65% marks in electronics and communication engg and passed out during may 2010? can i got a best university with this mark
22nd June 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

what are the top universities in germany for pursuaing masters in communications????????/
28th June 2019, 03:20 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Best universities for doing Masters:--

Technical University of Munich.

RWTH Aachen University.

Technical University of Berlin.

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.

University of Stuttgart.

TU Dresden.

Darmstadt University of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?