7th March 2021, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an MBA admission in any reputed college if score less than 50% in Graduation?

Hi everyone, I am an undergraduate final year student and I am looking forward to pursue an MBA program. If I score less than 50% marks in my undergraduate program then I will get admission in any reputed MBA college?

9th March 2021, 04:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an MBA admission in any reputed college if score less than 50% in Graduation?

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course.

Admission in reputed institution is conducted on the basis of MAT and other examination.

So, you need to appear and qualify in examination for admission in the course. Admission in reputed institution will be on the basis of MAT score.

For more information visit at official website of the institution.
12th March 2021, 07:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an MBA admission in any reputed college if score less than 50% in Graduation?

✓ No, you can't get admission in MBA if score less than 50% in Graduation because of you need to obtain 50% marks for admission in MBA any reputed college.

For more details about admission criteria Candidates can go to the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?