30th October 2017, 08:16 PM
Showkatg

Can I join IPCC in direct entry if I have scored less than 55 percent in B.Com and 70 percent in MBA?

Hello friends, Can I join IPCC in the direct entry if I have scored less than 55 percent in B.Com and 70 percent in MBA? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

2nd November 2017, 01:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IPCC in direct entry if I have scored less than 55 percent in B.Com and 70 percent in MBA?

Yes, you can join IPCC through direct entry even if you have scored less than 55 percent in B.Com and 70 percentage in MBA. Candidates who have passed graduation or post-graduation in Non-Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 60% marks are eligible to register for IPCC directly and are exempted from appearing in CPT examination. Since, you have secured more than 60% percent marks i.e., 70 percentage marks in MBA, you are eligible to apply for IPCC through direct entry.
2nd November 2017, 05:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IPCC in direct entry if I have scored less than 55 percent in B.Com and 70 percent in MBA?

IPCC refers to Integrated Professional Competence Course and same is the stage second of CA ( Chartered Accountancy ) course.

As far as you are concerned about your possibility to join IPCC through direct entry scheme i.e; by exempting CPT having completed your B.Com degree course with less that 55% marks then I would like to let you know that it is not possible even if you have managed 70 percent marks in your Master's degree as what is taken into for direct entry scheme is the marks in graduation which is 55% for commerce stream student and 60% marks for other stream candidates.

Therefore in order to become CA ( Chartered Accountant ) by pursuing CA course you will have to first qualify CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) followed by Institute of Professional Competence Test and the final stage course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?