1st February 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

How much score is needed in MHTCET to get admission in a reputed college?

Sir, what requirements I want after 12th for getting admission in reputed college? Tell me Sir. How much mark I want and how much score I want in MHTCET?

1st February 2017, 09:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score is needed in MHTCET to get admission in a reputed college?

I am sorry to say that there is no such marks criteria as such that could help you to get admission in a reputed college. The cut-off keeps on changing each year and does not remain the same throughout years depending upon various factors. Therefore, I would suggest you to give your best and leave the rest.

1st February 2017, 11:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score is needed in MHTCET to get admission in a reputed college?

After the completion of class 12th you must have to appear in the MHTCET examination in order to get admission in a good College. You must have to qualify in the examination. Once you qualify with merit marks in the above mentioned examination, you can get admission in some reputed Colleges to pursue your desired course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?