20th May 2015, 12:31 PM
papatla pavan

Can I get MBBS/BDS seat having 109 marks in EAMCET?

Sir, I am a Bi.P.C. Candidate. I have taken Telangana EAMCET 2015 exam for getting admission into MBBS. I got 109 marks in eamcet. I am local of Telangana. My Inter weightage is 21.62. Can I get MBBS/BDS seat. I am OC candidate.

20th May 2015, 11:27 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get MBBS/BDS seat having 109 marks in EAMCET?

It is quite difficult to predict the exact possibility of getting any medical seat. The cut off may go up or may go down depending upon certain factors. Actually certain factors such as number of seats advertised, number of students appearing in examination, performance of students in examination and nature of question paper etc decide the cut off of the examination which ultimately decides the fate of candidate. But the score of 109 is not bad one. As per my personal view you have good chances of getting any medical seat. Don't be upset. Don't loose heart. Be optimist. Hope for best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?