20th May 2015, 12:10 PM
shivam@kp

What should I do if my OBC certificate is considered invalid for JEE?

sir i have submitted as obc but does not have certificate of ncl.....
but i know that i am belonging to ncl...and i also have certificate of obc
but jee considered it as un valid .what should i do....

21st May 2015, 12:06 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do if my OBC certificate is considered invalid for JEE?

JEE will consider any certificate as valid.

Even though you posses two certificate which will help in getting the admission but JEE will consider one out of the two certoficate
In that case you need to provide that certificate which will give greater benifits in getting the admission.
Thats why its imporyant to read all the rules,regulation,guidelines properly and fill the application form correctly.

Once the applicatiin form is fillef uo.then there is nothing to cross check the details. It just take 5-7 minutes just to confirm yoursrlf.
Result of entrance exam are conducted to check the subject knowledge of the child and moreover to filter the students in the firm of merit list.
You can go with accepted or valid certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?