17th August 2019, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I get reputed job if having lots of gaps in academics being a BTech CSE final year student?

I have scored 66% in 10th. I had 1 year gap during my 12th then I have completed my Diploma Engineering course with 60% marks. Now, I am studying in final year of BTech with CSE stream and till now I have 72% aggregate. But I have a gap of 2 years during 3rd year of my BTech. Will I get reputed job?

21st August 2019, 12:33 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Can I get reputed job if having lots of gaps in academics being a BTech CSE final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 66% in 10th. I had 1 year gap during my 12th then I have completed my Diploma Engineering course with 60% marks. Now, I am studying in final year of BTech with CSE stream and till now I have 72% aggregate. But I have a gap of 2 years during 3rd year of my BTech. Will I get reputed job?
It will be difficult for you to get a job in Multi National Companies if you go by your present condition. But there are chances that in later part of your career, you may get chance to work with a reputed company on the basis of your past experience in other companies.

For the moment it is advisable not to be choosy for a start in your professional career but to grab whatever chance you get first. Gain experience and then when there is vacancy in any reputed company for experienced professionals, apply for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?