12th June 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in B.Tech in BITS by Inter Marks?

can i get a seat in btech in bits by inter marks

Related Questions:
11th August 2015, 09:39 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in B.Tech in BITS by Inter Marks?

No, admission in the BITS ( Birla Institute of Technology and Science ) is not on the basis of the 10+2 aggregate. The admission in one of the best private institution for the technical course is through the BITSAT.

BITSAT stands for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test conducted by the BITS every year. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed or appearing for the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates must have an aggregate of 75% in the PCM with at least 60 in each.

The examination papers contains the questions of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and the Reasoning. So the candidates must have the proficient knowledge of English and the General knowledge.

There is also admission in the institution on the basis of the JEE Mains and even the state toppers in the board examination are eligible to get the admission. For more information visit at the www.bits- pilani.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?