23rd June 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in NIT, Jalandhar? My state rank is 447 in AIEEE

I have got 447 rank in punjab in Aieee can i get seat in NIT punjab
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to secure a seat in NIT Jalandhar after getting state rank 969 in general category?
  2. Can I get admission for B.Tech in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 3613 in AIEEE?
  3. Will I get chemical engineering in NIT Jalandhar after scoring AIEEE rank of 190512?
  4. Would I get a seat in NIT Srinagar, NIT Jalandhar, or NIT Hamirpur for B.Tech course after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE under SC categories? I have got 14314 rank in AIEEE under SC categories -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I be considered for state quota in NIT Jalandhar as I passed my class 10th from Punjab? Which NIT I can get after scoring 142 marks out of 360 in AIEEE?
  6. Will I be able to get NIT Jalandhar after scoring 20,000-25,000 in AIEEE? Can I get into any NIT?
  7. Am I eligible for B.tech admission in NIT Jalandhar after having 116111 rank in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get NIT Jalandhar after scoring 26125 in AIEEE and state rank of 714 in Punjab?
  9. Will I be able to secure a seat in NIT Jalandhar after getting 164606 rank in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  10. Will I get a seat in NIT Durgapur after scoring 19867 rank in AIEEE? List of the engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  11. How much state and national rank is required in AIEEE for admission in GNDU Amritsar, DAV Jalandhar, UIIT Hoshiarpur, NIT Jalandhar?
  12. How may I get the previous years MBA(IT & Systems) exam papers of group G & H for ICFAI, Tripura?
  13. Can I get computer science seat in NIT Surathkal after scoring AIEEE rank of 143084?
  14. Seat in NIT Warangal after scoring 65700 AIR and 8924 state rank in AIEEE?
  15. Can I get a seat in NIT, Rourkela after scoring overall rank of 664
  16. How to get a seat in AIEEE after scoring 135000 rank -- [New]
  17. Can I get a seat in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 39099 AIEEE rank?
  18. Is there reservasion for ST girls in AIEEE? Can I get a seat in any NITs? My AIR is 18000 and state(Uttarakhand) rank is 372 in AIEEE under ST category
26th April 2015, 09:06 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a seat in NIT, Jalandhar? My state rank is 447 in AIEEE

I am glad to say that you are the best eligible candidate to get the admission in the N.I.T. Jalandhar. To get the admission in this collage you have to first apply for the central counselling and in it you have to fill your first and last choice only the N.I.T. Jalandhar and when result of the first list out i am sure you will get the seat in this collage because your rank is very good and after allotting this collage you have to submit your documents and fee in collage and then can go for the classes when started in collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?