14th February 2023, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in veterinary college private or government in Tamil Nadu my cut off 177

Can i get seat in veterinary college private or government in Tamil Nadu my cut off 177 but i am general candidate.

16th February 2023, 08:52 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Can I get seat in veterinary college private or government in Tamil Nadu my cut off 177

What I feel is that your chances of admission in Government veterinary college is very less. However, you may find admission in Private colleges. The admission criteria for veterinary colleges in Tamil Nadu may vary depending on the specific college and year. However, with a cut off of 177, it may be challenging to get a seat in a government veterinary college as a general category candidate. Private colleges may have different cut off requirements, and you can check with the individual colleges for their admission criteria. It is also essential to keep in mind that admission to veterinary colleges is competitive and based on factors such as academic performance and entrance exam scores, so having a high score in these areas can increase your chances of securing a seat.

For your reference I have attached cut off marks for BVSc& AH for 2021-2022. By having a look at it you can have a better idea about your chances.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Cut off mark.pdf(135.5 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?