7th August 2018, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I get student visa of Canada being a BCom 2nd year student and completed Aviation and Hospitality Management Diploma course?

Respected Sir, I have secured 56% marks in 12th CBSE. I have Diploma Certificate of Aviation and Hospitality Management. Currently I am pursuing BCom in 2nd year. I want to get the Student Visa for Canada. So, can I get it?

3rd January 2023, 10:49 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I get student visa of Canada being a BCom 2nd year student and completed Aviation and Hospitality Management Diploma course?

You may get the following on the basis of your 12 standard or on the basis of your diploma degree in whichever stream of interest you wish to follow further ,but apart from that you will have to appear for the IELTS exam and score a particular or required band for the course that you intend to study for and you may also have to take some additional score or any in order to fit the criteria
After all the following based on your thorough assesment you will be awarded the following visa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?