8th June 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get two degrees in same subject simultaneously from different universities in same year but different sessions?

Can I get two degrees in same subject simultaneously from different universities in same year but different session? I pursuing MA (English) previous as a non-collegiate private student in a government college. But my percentages are not upto the mark. So I want to pursue MA (English) previous from a State Open University distance course also. I want to give both exams.And there is gap of five four months in both exams. SO, at last I will end with two degrees in same subject i.e. M.A.(English). Now I know that a regular student can't get two degrees simultaneously. But my question is "Can a private non-collegiate self study student avail two degrees in same subject simultaneously in same year? One degree from state open university and other from government university as non-collegiate private self study student. Please tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between science and diploma?
  2. Is Karnataka state open university approved by AICTE?
  3. How to prepare for the scholarships exams to do M.Sc Physics in abroad?
  4. Difference between B.Arch and B.Design? What are the master degrees in both the above courses?
  5. Can I get admission in J&K for higher studies after distance mode PG from Pondicherry University ?
  6. Can I get a dual masters degree in the same subject with one year's difference in academic session?
  7. Is it possible to do 2 courses simultaneously in 2 different universities?
  8. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  10. How may opt for teaching profession in medical field ? i am in 11th standard currently.
  11. Is Integrated B.Tech-M.Tech (Mechanical) approved by Government of India?
  12. How to complete graduation after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering? Difference between B.E and B.Tech
  13. Am I allowed to pursue MBA and MSc in Economics through distance course simultaneously? Am I allowed to do both the degree from the same university?
  14. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  15. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  16. What is the difference between B.Tech Mechanical and B.E Mechanical degree?
  17. How to do B.Ed after completing 2 master degrees? Names of the universities offering the course without experience?
  18. Difference between B.Arch and B.Design? What is the master degree for B.Arch and B.Des?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?