4th May 2010, 11:12 AM

Can i get wildlife institute of india-net's sample question paper?

i want to get net sample question paper of wild life institute of india.can you provide me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get wildlife institute of india-net's sample question paper?
  2. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Life Sciences Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Essays Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Procedure of admission in Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun for B.Sc course?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in Wildlife institute Dehradun
  7. Dates of the entrance exam of BSc in Wild Life? list of the colleges? What is the syllabus of that exam?
  8. Any courses in 11th to become a Wild Life Photographer?
  9. Colleges offering wildlife BSc course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance test?
  10. List of Institutes offering Wild Life courses?
  11. Sample question paper for IISc entrance exam for admission in Integrated Ph.D. course
  12. Will I get admission to study PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc & M.Sc in Wildlife?
  13. How is Wildlife Photography as a career? Which entrance exam to clear for admission in Wildlife Photography course?
  14. Sample question paper for Coal India for the post of MT?
  15. What are the job opportunities available after completing Graduation with B.Sc Zoology Honors? -- [New]
  16. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- General Knowledge Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Sample question paper for chargeman in ordinance factory of India -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to become a Wildlife Photographer? I have done MSc in Wildlife
4th May 2010, 08:28 PM
edward
Top Answerer

Default Re: Can i get wildlife institute of india-net's sample question paper?

hey friend you can see the sample paper for the wild life institute of india net on :-

http://upscportal.com/civilservices/UPSC/UPSC-GENERAL-STUDIES-EXAM-SAMPLE-QUESTION-PAPER

the question paper is not in .doc or.pdf format that why i m unable to provide you the papers but you can log on to the site mentioned above and see the question.....

prepare well for the exam......

all the best
13th May 2010, 06:28 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can get the sample papers from
www.jobsinindiainfo.com/.../upsc-ifs-exam-pattern-syllabus-sample_05.html

helpbiotech.blogspot.com/.../wii-dehradun-11-project-openings.htm
14th May 2010, 10:46 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

sorry friend there is no such question papers available for download.............so you have to study according to the syllabus provided by the exam authority...........you can prefer to some of the reference books for it like upkarsh publication.......

prepare well for the exam..........

all the best
9th July 2010, 10:14 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i want to get net sample question paper of wild life institute of india.can you provide me?

HI
Sorry, I cant find any question paper realetd to wild life institute of india.
Please check official site.
www.wii.gov.in.
good luck
15th February 2011, 12:58 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
you can see the sample paper for the wild life institute of india net on :-

http://upscportal.com/civilservices/UPSC/UPSC-GENERAL-STUDIES-EXAM-SAMPLE-QUESTION-PAPER

the question paper is not in .doc or.pdf format that why i m unable to provide you the papers but you can log on to the site mentioned above and see the question.....

prepare well for the exam.
Thanks.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?