14th October 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I give 1st group exam of ICWA in November after doing final year of B.Com

I am doing my final year of b.com. Can i give 1st group exam of icwa in november?

15th October 2012, 12:39 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give 1st group exam of ICWA in November after doing final year of B.Com

Cost and Work Accounts (CWA) course is conducted by Institute of Cost Accounts of India.

You can definitely get appear the course exams after completing B.Com.
Being a graduate you can directly appear the Intermediate Level Exam.
You can also appear the exams during final year of Graduation but your
qualification shall be assumed valid only if you pass the graduation.

The exams are conducted twice a year. One in the month of June and other in December.

To apply for June term exam you are supposed to register for the course before 30th November
of previous year.
Similarly, to apply for December term exam you are supposed to register for the course
before 31st may of the same year.

If you do not register for the course before the cutoff date, you won't be able to apply
for the exam.

If you are presently in final year of graduation, I would suggest you to register for
the course before 5th of December, so that you could appear the June-2013 examination.

You can take Group-I and Group-II exams of Intermediate level in different exam sessions
or in the same session depending upon your wish.

Refer the ICAI website for any further details.

http://www.icwai.org/
http://students.icwai.org/
15th October 2012, 03:19 PM
bhaskar51

Default Re: Can I give 1st group exam of ICWA in November after doing final year of B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my final year of b.com. Can i give 1st group exam of icwa in november?
Cost and Work Accounts (CWA) course is conducted by Institute of Cost Accounts of India.

You can definitely get appear the course exams after completing B.Com.
Being a graduate you can directly appear the Intermediate Level Exam.
You can also appear the exams during final year of Graduation but your
qualification shall be assumed valid only if you pass the graduation.

The exams are conducted twice a year. One in the month of June and other in December.

To apply for June term exam you are supposed to register for the course before 30th November
of previous year.
Similarly, to apply for December term exam you are supposed to register for the course
before 31st may of the same year.

If you do not register for the course before the cutoff date, you won't be able to apply
for the exam.

If you are presently in final year of graduation, I would suggest you to register for
the course before 5th of December, so that you could appear the June-2013 examination.

You can take Group-I and Group-II exams of Intermediate level in different exam sessions
or in the same session depending upon your wish.

15th October 2012, 03:19 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

HELLO DEAR

YES , you get appear the course exams after completing B.Com or can also appear the exams during final year of Graduation

exams are conducted twice a year.
1) June
2) December.

ALL THE BEST......

GOOD LUCK
15th October 2012, 08:45 PM
vetdoc.01

Post Re: Can I give 1st group exam of ICWA in November after doing final year of B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you can appear at the intermediate exams only after your graduation but yes if you are in the final year of graduation then you can appear at the exams but your score will be valid only if you pass graduation.
15th October 2012, 10:55 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......
As you are doing b.com final year you can direct join in to Intermediate course of ICWAI, but as you have asked for appearing 1st group exam in November it is depend upon your registration date when you have registered your name In the Institute .

ICWAI Intermediate papers:

ICWAI course structure :

Good luck............
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	70847891.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	120701  
1st November 2012, 07:37 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

yes of course..

yes,you Can give 1st group exam of ICWA in November after doing final year of B.Com

http://students.icwai.org/
4th January 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared Inter group I in june 2012. But not received the marksheet yet.
What is the procedure to obtain the original marksheet.
23rd November 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

My percentage is 49.53.can i appear for 1st group in june 2014 attempt ?
17th March 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I'm giving my last year of graduation exams. Can I directly do icwai intermediate and can appear both
groups in December 2014 attempt?
24th June 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my graduation but result has to come .can i get registration now for the month of december.yet now i have not registered
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?