9th October 2011, 10:29 PM
haritha sree

Is this possible to pursue ICWA course along with M.Com course being a candidate of pursuing 1st year M.Com in Andhra University?

last year i completed my b.com with 64% of marks. now i studying m.com 1st year in Andhra university campus, visakhapatnam . i have interested to join in ICWA course. i want to continue my m.com and also i have an interest to join in ICWA course with continue together can possible or not? If it is allowed, what is the details of universities? please give me your good suggestion.

18th October 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to pursue ICWA course along with M.Com course being a candidate of pursuing 1st year M.Com in Andhra University?

i want m com first year model paper for Andra university
13th November 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to pursue ICWA course along with M.Com course being a candidate of pursuing 1st year M.Com in Andhra University?

Is this liable to do M.Com along with being a student of ICWA?
26th February 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i do m.com along with icwa, plz suggest me, i need any coachin or by materials we can study
26th February 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i do icwa along with m.com, plz suggest me, i need any coachin or by materials we can study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?