25th August 2011, 09:52 PM
swtyjn

Can I register for ICWA intermediate course in December if I dont get my final year marksheet till the last date of registration?

I am a bcom final year student i want to query that i want to get registered for December attempt.... But i will not get my final year marksheet till the last date of registration... What i am required to do?

15th October 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I register for ICWA intermediate course in December if I dont get my final year marksheet till the last date of registration?

CAN I REGISTRATION FOR FOUNDATION EXAM DECEMBER 2011 IF MY 12th MARKSHEET RECEIVED ON 15th december?
15th October 2011, 10:29 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I register for ICWA intermediate course in December if I dont get my final year marksheet till the last date of registration?

The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India is one of the best institutions for the field of Accountancy of Cost and Management in India.

To complete the course ,you should complete three stages of the entire course:

1:Foundation Course
2:Intermediate Course
3:Final Course

Eligibility:
1)You should pass out 10+2 exam then you can apply for the foundation course and then you can join the Intermediate course after qualifying the Foundation Course examination.

2)If you are awaiting for the result of 10+2 examination ,you are also permitted to appear in the Foundation Course examination.

3)If you are also awaiting for the result of Graduation examination ,you are permitted for the provisional registration.

4)your age should be 17 years.

Fees of Foundation Course:

1:Prospectus Cost:Rs. 200/-

2:Postal Tuition Fee:Rs. 3500/-(including study material)

3:Oral Coaching Fee:Rs. 3500/-(including study material)

Fees Structure for the Intermediate Course:

1:Prospectus Cost:Rs. 200/-

2:Postal Tuition Fee:Rs. 7000/-(including study material)

3:Oral Coaching Fee :Rs. 11000/-(including study material)

The examination is conducted twice in a year (June and December)
26th November 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

can i register for ICWAI Intermediate course in December B'coz I Dont know my B.Com.result? which Date Of Registration Intermediate Course.
7th December 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

IF I TAKE EXAMS OF B-COM FINAL YEAR IN MAY-JUNE 2012 , CAN I FILL THE REGISTRATION FORM OF I.C.W.A. FOR DECEMBER ATTEMPT ........?
17th March 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, any one please help me..
i gonna write foundation exam on June 2012... so can i write intermediate exam in DEC 2012
6th June 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i finished my 12 now i can write those foundation course of ca in december 2012
12th June 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i had completed my mba & mcom, i want do icwa, iam eligible for icwa inter ? you can give suggestion, what is the fees structure ? & when it is last date pls give details.

Prasanna Kumar .M
23rd June 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

can i register for icwa intermediate course in December if i don't get my final year result till last date of registration and fees structure please tell me
9th July 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i register for ICWA intermediate course in december 2012 I dont get my final year marksheet till the last date of regisration?plz tell me.
9th July 2012, 04:34 PM
Mansi@

Can i regiser ICWA intermediate course in december bcoz i dont get ty final year marksheet till the last date of registration please tell me
20th July 2012, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Hai,can i register for cwa foundation course by 25th july 2012 for dec attempt????? plz plz rly as soon as possible plz.THANKS
18th August 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing b.com final .can i get registration in cs executive june 2014 attempt?
24th May 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I hv completed my bcom but hv arrears on 4th sem Iso can I registere for intermediate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?