13th June 2013, 10:48 PM
rockygoyal

Can I give any exam related to LLB? I am pursuing last LLB

Sir/Madam..
While persuing my last year LL.B exam , can i give any exams related to LL.B.Like PCS J

31st March 2016, 12:01 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give any exam related to LLB? I am pursuing last LLB

LLB stands for Bachelor of legislative law and as the name suggests it is bachelor degree course which is equivalent to any bachelor degree course.

So you are basically eligible for almost government jobs such as banking jobs, public service commission job, staff selection commission job, lawyers jobs, teaching jobs, defense job ( Indian Army ) on the basis of your educational qualification. Also you are eligible for higher studies too.

But one thing I would like to mention is that all these jobs are offered after clearing their respective entrance examination and for appearing in these entrance examination you are required to satisfy the criteria like nationality, age limit, physical fitness along with your educational qualification and information about the same you can refer to the official link of these entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?