12th May 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for LLB 3 years course?

Iwant to take addmission in llb 3years course and rite now i'm gng to give my 3rd year graduation exam. so plzz help me how can i aaply for llb 3 YEAR COURSE????????????????????

29th May 2012, 05:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for LLB 3 years course?

You can apply for LLB course after you completing the graduation course fully. You can apply for the same only if you get 50% marks in graduation. CLAT exam score is needed for admission to this course. You have to focus on areas like Reasoning, Language skills, Legal aptitude, GK etc. If you are able to score good marks in CLAT you can secure admission for LLB in good law colleges.
9th June 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing a final year in B.A history major,i Wish to join llb can you please guide me which country is best for make my law studies.
12th June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BA in history, political and economicis. i want in futeher i am doing LLB .....can you guide me .how can apply in LLB and what % to join llb.
16th August 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION 2 YEAR BACK IN BA.NOW I M MARRIED BUT NOW I WANT TO DO LLB SO CAN I DO MY LLB AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO DO THE LLB
7th September 2012, 06:26 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION 2 YEAR BACK IN BA.NOW I M MARRIED BUT NOW I WANT TO DO LLB SO CAN I DO MY LLB AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO DO THE LLB
Yes definitely your eligible for LLB ( Bachelor of Law ) Course . There is no age limit for this LLB Course. Married as well as Single candidate can also eligible to apply for LLB Course . So, please don't worry your definitely eligible for LLB Course.

You have Completed graduation 2 years later . It's not an Issue , But you should not having any arrears then only your eligible for LLB Course .

Here I provide you the details regarding LLB Course .

Here i provide you the Books for LLB Entrance Examination which is more helpful to crack the Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks .

Books for LLB Entrance Examination :-

Best LLB Colleges in India :-
  • Amity Law School
  • Indian Law Institute
  • National Law School of India University
  • Radiant College of Law
  • Seshadripuram Law College
  • Vivekananda College of Law
  • M.S.Ramaiah College of Law
  • Sanjivnie College of Law
19th January 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I do ba and llb together in 3 years if I want to for llb in regular classes
24th January 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i m ba1st year student , i want to do llb than what i should do?
25th January 2013, 07:33 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Law or the LLB is a graduation course which can only be pursued after completing graduation. Since you are completing graduation course, you will have to first complete it and then apply for the LLB.

There are several colleges that offer admission for LLB. While some conduct entrance exam there are few colleges that also offer direct admission. However you will have to appear for a interview on the basis of which direct admission is given.

LLB course has duration of 3 years. It is important to understand that it is only valid through regular mode. If you completed law degree through correspondence, the Bar Council of India will not recognize it thus you won't be able to appear in the court.

LLB Eligibility

1. Candidate should have graduation degree.

2. Must have scored at least 45 percent marks.

3. SC and ST must score 40 percent in graduation.

4. Your age should be less than 30 years to apply for LLB.

5. Upto 5 years relaxation is given for SC and ST.

6. There is no relaxation for OBC candidate.
26th January 2013, 01:43 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

Yes definitely, you are eligible for applying LLB 3 yrs course.

The eligibility criteria required for LLB are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST contendors) from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- less than 30 yrs.

* Age relaxation- 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors and no relaxation for OBC contendors.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

15th March 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i am a b com final year student. i want to do llb from rajasthan university. plese advise me.
13th August 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

MYQUALIFICATION IS M.COM.,MBA(BANKING AND FINANCE)I HAVE SECURED 50%MARKS IN M.COM. NOW I AM 58 YEARS OLD. I AM INTERESTED IN THE LAWYER PROFESSION.
I WANT TO STUDY L L B/B A LLB.CAN YOU GUIDE ME.
24th February 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Is the LLB corse in marathi
13th August 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I FINISH MY BA AT 47.3% NOW CAN I APPLY FOR LLB WITH OUT ENTRANCE EXAM CAN U SUGGEST ME....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?