7th November 2010, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I Give B.Tech Exam in Polytechnic?

my name is Rupan Mallick. i am in class-11,Stream-commerce. i want to ask you that.., can i give b.tech exams in polytechnic ? and if it is yes then how can i apply ?

7th November 2010, 11:59 PM
asoo786

Default Re: Can I Give B.Tech Exam in Polytechnic?

my dear, polytechnic colleges offer diploma in engineering fields,which is a 3 year course.if u wish to join B.Tech or B.E.,u wil have to appear in entrance tests.Eg.-if u wish to join any engineering college in J&K (jammu or kashmir university) , you will have to appear in JK common entrance test(JKCET) for which you should have passed 12th standard with a min. of 50%.
i suggest u to go for AIEEE through which u wil be selected in any reputed NIT.and u wil be surely placed once u finish up ur degree.....
the decision is all yours but one thing i would like to say is that it is the matter of your career, think carefully before u start ur journey...
al the very best..............
8th November 2010, 06:12 AM
avinash kr.
Banned

no if your stream is commerce then you can not apply for the entrance examination of b.tech. you can do bba, bca..etc. thanking you.. best of luck...i wish you can get a bright future,..
8th November 2010, 09:12 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

since your stream is commerce you are not elligible to take admission in any b.tech college. for taking admission in any b.tech college you need to pass your 12th with PCM.
8th November 2010, 05:34 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Hiiiiiiiii polytechnic is nothing but diploma in engineering if you want to join engineering you must need to apply for correspondence exam and can join to 2nd year,,.......
18th December 2010, 08:44 PM
sindhusweety

my dear, polytechnic colleges offer diploma in engineering fields,which is a 3 year course.if u wish to join B.Tech or B.E.,u wil have to appear in entrance tests.Eg.-if u wish to join any engineering college in J&K (jammu or kashmir university) , you will have to appear in JK common entrance test(JKCET) for which you should have passed 12th standard with a min. of 50%.
i suggest u to go for AIEEE through which u wil be selected in any reputed NIT.and u wil be surely placed once u finish up ur degree.....
the decision is all yours but one thing i would like to say is that it is the matter of your career, think carefully before u start ur journey...
al the very best..............
21st December 2010, 04:29 PM
drdo99
Banned

friend,
there is nothing like b.tech exam in diploma polytechnic.
you can give jlet to get admission in west bengal engg. colleges.
you can proceed to work with polytechnic.
3rd January 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

SIR ,W hat's Condition For Polytechnic Exam.
18th March 2012, 09:59 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

polytechnic is nothing but diploma in engineering if you want to join engineering you must need to apply for correspondence exam and can join to 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?