3rd December 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear in entrance exam to get admission in Polytechnic course in Rajasthan being a student of Assam?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of class XIIth. Sir after my Board exam I want to do polytechnic; so sir i want to know that if i give exam for polytechnic in Assam and i Qualify then can i take admission in Rajasthan.
Also Sir, from where can I get polytechnic exam Form, and Sir can I get any 'Contact no.' or web site from which I can take details.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam?
  2. Date of sale of Assam polytechnic entrance exam form?
  3. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  4. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  5. Details regarding Assam polytechnic entrance exam?
  6. web site for assam polytechnic results
  7. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  8. Last date of submission of Form A at Assam Polytechnic?
  9. When will be the declaration of result of Assam Polytechnic Exam?
  10. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  11. Can I get admission in BSc from Rajasthan University after completing Polytechnic diploma?
  12. Which government post can I get in Rajasthan? I am a student of Polytechnic with Electrical Branch
  13. Last date of lateral entry admission in polytechnic colleges in Rajasthan?
  14. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to get admission in Polytechnic college without any entrance exam?
  16. I am a student of ITI(IT and Electronics system and maintenance) : Can I join Polytechnic for ECE course?
  17. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam?
  18. List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
4th December 2014, 11:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear in entrance exam to get admission in Polytechnic course in Rajasthan being a student of Assam?

Yes you can apply for Polytechnic Entrance exam being a outside state candidate. There are seats reserved for outside state candidates in any state level entrance exam. You will be eligible for the entrance exam on the basis of your 10th standard qualification from a recognized board of education.

You must also have the age which should be below 21 years. Candidates who belong to reserved category are eligible for age relaxation.

You have to be really well prepared for the polytechnic entrance exam of other state because most of the seats are reserved for domicile candidates. There is a small percentage of seats reserved for outside state candidates.
27th May 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I appear in entrance exam to get admission in Polytechnic course in Rajasthan being a student of Assam?

how much marks are necessary in entrance exam of up polytechnic to get government college in Lucknow after passing 10with 70%?
29th August 2022, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

is there mathematics in entrance exam in poly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?