9th August 2012, 08:01 PM
rakesh241378

Can I give CA exam after passing B.Com Hons with 60% marks? Procedure for the same?

i am 33 years.i had passed my b com (hons) @ 60% marks,can i give the CA exams .what is the procedure

14th August 2012, 07:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give CA exam after passing B.Com Hons with 60% marks? Procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh241378 View Post
i am 33 years.i had passed my b com (hons) @ 60% marks,can i give the CA exams .what is the procedure
Chartered Accountancy course can be pursued at any stage of the career. So, no matter what your age is, if you are willing to pursue Chartered Accountancy course, you can definitely do so. The minimum academic qualification required to pursue the course is 10+2. No matter how much you obtained in your 10+2 level of examination or in graduation, you are eligible to pursue Chartered Accountancy course and in order to do so, you will have to follow the stages mentioned below:

First of all, you will have to register for Common Proficiency Test, qualifying which is mandatory for every individual willing to pursue the course. The registration for the same can be done anytime during a year and the test is held twice a year:
In the month of June
In the month of December

The Common Proficiency Test comprise of a single paper divided into four sections. in order to qualify the test, one must score a minimum of 50% in the same.

The Common Proficiency Test is followed by:

Integrated Professional Competence Course
Information Technology Training
Articleship Training
Final Course
General Management and Communication Skill Course

For complete information about the Chartered Accountancy course, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India:

www.icai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?