10th August 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I give CBSE private exam after getting compartment in 2 subjects

Sir can i give cbse private exam 2014 after getting compartment in 2 subject math,chem. I have 6 subject.

Related Questions:
13th September 2016, 09:27 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I give CBSE private exam after getting compartment in 2 subjects

Having failed in two subjects of your CBSE Class 12th board examination you are eligible for appearing in board examination as a private candidate but you will need to reappear in all the papers of your board examination once again and clear it.

Because as per the norms for appearing in only one subject one need to be failed in only one subject of his/her total papers in board examination.

For further details and to be updated about the filling of application forms for appearing as private candidate you must visit the link www.cbse.nic.in regularly.
26th March 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give CBSE private exam after getting compartment in 2 subjects

If I fail in 2 subjects maths and chemistry out of 6 subjects can I take admission in college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?