8th April 2012, 08:30 PM
tramani

Can I give Entrance Exam for MBA course having scored 43% in B.Com course?

respected sir,
i get 43% in b.com since 2009.
can i give this entrance exam
entrance exam for m.b.a.

8th April 2012, 09:47 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give Entrance Exam for MBA course having scored 43% in B.Com course?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear for many of the Entrance Exams which give admission for MBA course as you have scored just 43% in your B.Com course.

Have a glance over the required eligibility criteria to join MBA course.

Academic Qualification :
-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.
-Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC/ST category.

Age criteria :
-There is no specific age limit required for the candidate to appear for Entrance Exams of MBA course.
-You can join this course at any age.

There are many national wide and state wide entrance exams that give admission for MBA course like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-TANCET
-ICET
-SNAP etc.

You can have good preparation for the Entrance Exam which you want to appear for and crack the same.

You can try to get admission for MBA course under Management quota of various colleges.

You can also try to get admission for this course in deemed universities where there is no percentage of marks required in Graduation for the candidate to join this course.

The following specializations will be better choice under MBA course.
-MBA in Accounting
-MBA in Finance
-MBA in International Business
-MBA in Entrepreneurship Management etc.

Try to be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills by the time you complete your course which will benefit you in getting good job.

Wish you all the best.
8th April 2012, 10:30 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give Entrance Exam for MBA course having scored 43% in B.Com course?

hai,
Sorry to say this you are not eligible for MBA entrance exam because the minimum educational qualification is graduation with atleast 50% marks.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should complete graduation from any recognised university with atleast 50%marks.

There is no age limit for this MBA entrance exam.

You can write MBA entrance exam through:
CAT,
MAT,
TANCET,
ICET,
XAT etc.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?