25th September 2017, 11:09 AM
Sumit Singh46

Can I give GUCET again after dropping 1 year?

Can I give GUCET again after dropping 1 year? Am I eligible? My age is 19 now, can someone please give me the details on this? What are the minimum criteria? It will be really helpful if you can provide me with the answer soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether CAT can be attempted even after dropping a year in between?
  2. Is dropping an year to prepare for IIT JEE a good option? Will it affect placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I drop to take admission in IIT after passing 12th?
  4. Can i take admission in ISI after dropping one year?
  5. How to continue 3rd year without dropping in National PG college, Lucknow if having backlogs in 2nd year?
  6. Which one is a good choice for me between joining B.Sc directly or joining B.Tech course by dropping an year to prepare? Which are the good colleges for B.Sc course?
  7. Difference between dropping a year and preparing for MBBS exam?
  8. Any chance in IIT an SC candidate score 38 in IIT Maths paper?
  9. Is there any campusing problem for JEE Main after dropping one year?
  10. How may I get leaked question papers of Physics and Maths?
  11. Can I do B.A programme 2nd year after dropping 1st year in BSc Home Science
  12. What should I do after passing 12th with Biology with 71%?
  13. Can I continue 3rd semester mechanical engineering in open university after dropping 2nd semester from regular?
  14. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  15. How to apply for admission in CBSE for class 12th by private?
  16. Can I do arts graduation by dropping out B.Tech or complete via correspondence?
  17. Where are the forms available for GUJCET entrance exam?
  18. Date of CET exam for M.Pharm course in Gujarat? Last date to apply for the exam?
26th September 2017, 06:41 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give GUCET again after dropping 1 year?

Yes you can give exam if you meet eligibility criteria
>> You must be a resident of Gujrat
>> Must have passed 10+2 level examination with minimum 45% marks.

*** Application need to be submitted online mode where all details must be filled correctly failing or false detail may disqualify the candidate from admission.
26th September 2017, 10:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give GUCET again after dropping 1 year?

The full form of GUJCET is Gujarat Common Entrance Test.

The eligibility criteria for CET is:

1. You must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board or its equivalent. Board appearing candidates can also apply for the exam.

2. The percentage of marks required for general candidate is 45% marks and that for reserved category candidate is 40%.

You can apply for GUJCET after dropping one year after 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?