20th September 2017, 10:41 PM
tanmayee kurale

Is it possible to complete second and third year B.Com in distance education while doing first B.Com in Shivaji University, Kolhapur?

I have completed my first-year B.Com from Shivaji University Kolhapur. I now want to complete second and third year from Mumbai University through correspondence. Can I do so? It will be helpful if someone can give me the details. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete second and third year B.Com in distance education while doing first B.Com in Shivaji University, Kolhapur?
  2. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  3. List of colleges offering distance BCom(H) in Silchar?
  4. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  5. How may I get the question bank of Madurai university for B.Com 1st year exam?
  6. Can I pursue B.Com and CPT together?
  7. Can i study MBA in any university being a distance B.Com candidate? Is it equivalent to regular B.Com?
  8. How can I complete my B.Com degree now, which I dropped 15 years back?
  9. How may i switch my Distance Education degree course to any university in UK without starting all over again? I am doing my BCom 2nd year with Mahatma Gandhi University Distance Education Centre in Bahrain.
  10. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Is it worth to complete graduation from mumbai university for a bright future?
  12. What is difference between B.Com (Hons.), B.Com (Gen.) and B.Com (Pass)?
  13. Am I eligible to take admission in LLB course? I am pursuing my graduation(arts) through Correspondence from Shivaji University, Kolhapur
  14. Specializations available to study in Bachelor of Commerce course? -- [New]
  15. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  16. How to complete graduation having many backlogs?
  17. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  18. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
26th September 2017, 10:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete second and third year B.Com in distance education while doing first B.Com in Shivaji University, Kolhapur?

1. It is not possible for candidate to pursue first year of bachelor's degree in regular mode and rest two years in distance mode. No university offers this kind of scheme.

2. Either you can pursue bachelor's degree in complete regular mode or in distance mode. But mix of two modes is not allowed and valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?