11th July 2016, 02:55 PM
Haris Chandra

Can I give an Improvement exam of B.A to increase my percentage?

Hello Sir, is it possible to give an improvement exam of BA to increase my percentage? I have got 44% marks in B.A in Political Science from Hinjilicut Science college. But now I am pursuing MA in distance mode. Can I give an improvement exam? Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for CBSE Intermediate improvement?
  2. Can I give the improvement exam of BSc to increase my percentage after completing BSc B.Ed?
  3. Can I give the improvement exam of Msc to increase my percentage after completing Msc?
  4. Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?
  5. What to do to get a job in college after scoring 47% in masters degree?
  6. How to give improvement exam after scoring less percentage in BSc I?
  7. How can I apply for improvement exams of UP board? -- [New]
  8. Can I give an improvements exam from NIOS to have better marks in 12th before starting graduation course?
  9. Will ISEET accept my CBSE improvement exam marks?
  10. Need information about PSEB improvement exam? How much is the fee for PSEB improvement exam?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to increase the percentage in BA Arts?
  13. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation? I've passed my graduation with 43% marks
  14. What should I do to write improvement exam for graduation?
  15. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  16. Is it possible to give improvement exams after completion of graduation several years ago?
  17. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  18. What should I do if I have less marks in my BA graduation? Is there any improvement exams I can give now?
16th July 2016, 12:27 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give an Improvement exam of B.A to increase my percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haris Chandra View Post
Hello Sir, is it possible to give an improvement exam of BA to increase my percentage? I have got 44% marks in B.A in Political Science from Hinjilicut Science college. But now I am pursuing MA in distance mode. Can I give an improvement exam? Please suggest.
Yes, there is a provision of Improvement Exam for any particular subject in B.A.

For this, you will have to fill up a form that can be obtained from the Examination cell of that university.

After filling the form, submit it to the same office along with marksheets and passing certificates.

You will have to appear for the same exam along with other regular candidates.
16th July 2016, 03:54 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

First of all there are certain things which u need to know-
Improvement exam provision depends upon university to university.

1)Some universities allow only back candidates to reappear for the exam so that they can clear their degree.

2)Some universities do give low percentage cleared candidates chance but that chance is usually in the next academic term only.

3)Some even open up the choice for candidates to appear for exam whenever it is suited to the candidates.

But let me tell you that category-3 universities are very less and most of the universities lies in the category-1.

And to know your eligibility the most reliable source is your university itself. They only can tell you the complete procedure you need to follow.

So, check the official website of your university and take their contact number from that.
After that contact them and they will definitely assist you in every way possible.
25th June 2017, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,I have passed B.A. first year examination with 60% from allahabad university. Is it possible to give improvement exam to increase my percent?
26th June 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Idid my graduation in B.A in the year 2006-07 from Jawahar Lal Nehru college,pasighat,Arunachal Pradesh and i got only 42percent ,could i now be eligible to sit in an improvement exam
2nd August 2018, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I have only 44%marks in graduation but now I want to improve it, is it possible ?and by the way if I fail in any subject again previous makes sheet will be valid or not
10th January 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I have got 49% in graduation. But now I wanted to increase the percentage of my graduation. But I had completed my graduation in 2014. So please suggest, whether I can appear the re examination for increasing my % age
23rd February 2019, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i hv passed my B.sc from gndu asr in 2005.. I hv got 49.19% marks .can i improve my marks now as its been a long time now..
25th March 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have passed my graduation from Assam University in 2017.As I have scored 41.6 % only , therefore I need improvement in my percentage. Is it possible for me to give betterment exams to increase percent age ?
24th July 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Respect Sir/Madam, I have passed my graduation form MDU university in 2014. As I have scored 49.33% only, therefore I need improvement in my percentage. Is it possible for me to give betterment exams to increase percent age
23rd August 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i have passed my b.a in history of cbse course under the berhampur university(odisha) in year of 2018 and i got 44% without honours,can i give improvement exam to increase my percentage, sir give me a solution, I'm facing lot of problems to get below 50% in my b.a.....
24th August 2019, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I give improvement exam for BA .I have passed BA exam in 2005 from Gauhati University.
8th September 2020, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I give improvement exam for BA .I have passed BA exam in 2013 from Gauhati University
1st October 2020, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i can give improvement exam for BA. i have passed in march,2008 from Mumbai University
5th March 2021, 06:12 PM
Maahi14

Any candidate can apply for improvement exam for any subject in B.A.
The form for improvement exam you can collect from examination cell itself of university.
28th August 2021, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I give improvement exam for graduation after 3 years purvanchal university
12th May 2022, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I give improvements yo increase my score in BA economics cleared from kerala university
30th July 2022, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I can give an improvement exam of B.A to increase my percentage.I have passed in March 2014 please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?