19th June 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What to do to get a job in college after scoring 47% in masters degree?

I have complited my M.com, B.ed,M.ed but for job application according to u.g.c norms 55% are needed in master degree and i have only 47% in M.com now what to do to get a job in college?

19th June 2011, 02:31 PM
raja badam

Default Re: What to do to get a job in college after scoring 47% in masters degree?

First you login WWW.shine.com and fill the application according to your educational qualification.as well as you have to submit WWW.timejobs.com.
those websites search the jobs according your desires.
and also you follow the daily news papers notifications.
20th June 2011, 11:36 PM
sagarlaha1
Junior Member+

Default Re: What to do to get a job in college after scoring 47% in masters degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have complited my M.com, B.ed,M.ed but for job application according to u.g.c norms 55% are needed in master degree and i have only 47% in M.com now what to do to get a job in college?
You are not eligible for any normal college jobs as you did not scored 55% in masters,but as per as i know you have a chance in various B.Ed colleges by using your M.Ed degree,if you got 55% marks in M.Ed.

Good luck
30th October 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I have only 50 marks in msc maths I want to increase my marks so how can I apply for improment my marks
31st October 2019, 10:08 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have only 50 marks in msc maths I want to increase my marks so how can I apply for improment my marks
If you want to improve your marks in Maths(MSc Programme) then firstly you have to visit the Examination Office and ask for the improvement form, you have to pay some fees for improvement there and secondly, you fill the form submit it and then you go to your department and ask for the Exam date, and they will give a date on which you have to reappear in that exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?