26th December 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for improvement exams of UP board?

Sir, I want to know about improvement exam for UP board class 12th (2012) and I got 55% marks but in every field need of high percentage. So, can I give improvement papers of two papers? Please give me the details about it also provide the last date and also subject. What I can do for improving my percentage. My mail id is [email protected].

27th December 2016, 02:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for improvement exams of UP board?

Yes, you can apply for 12th standard Improvement examinations of UP Board if you have scored 55% marks in some subjects. Candidates who have qualified and secured less marks in 12th standard are eligible to apply for Improvement examinations.

The application process for Improvement examinations is almost same as Regular examinations but, the improvement examination application forms will be accepted once, the regular examination results are declared and the last date for applications will close within 10-15 days.
27th December 2016, 04:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear for the improvement examination of class 12th at this instant after four years of gap.
Improvement examinations are held for particular subjects in the very next year of the Board examination. You must have appeared in the year of 2013 for the improvement examination. At this instant, it is not possible.
6th May 2018, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm fall in one subject can I apply improvement,
My gmail I'd , [email protected]
15th July 2020, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I give improvement exam in up board this year I passed class12in 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?