17th March 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I give IPCC exam after completion of graduation without doing internship?

I have a CA-IPCC Related question -> Can i give ipcc after completion of my graduation without doing any internship after or before graduation?

15th March 2017, 12:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give IPCC exam after completion of graduation without doing internship?

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course. IPCC is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy course. Candidates who have done bachelor's degree or post graduation are directly eligible for IPCC stage. For commerce stream candidates, they need to have minimum of 55% marks in bachelor's degree and for non commerce stream it is 60%.

Yes, you can apply for IPCC examination without doing internship before bachelor's degree. Once you clear IPCC examination, you will have to do Articleship. For any more details about Chartered Accountancy course, you can visit Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?