28th August 2011, 07:55 PM
oshine

Can I give IPS exam after doing B.A English Hons though Correspondence?

i am doing ba english hons through correspondence ...can i give ips exam?

29th August 2011, 10:05 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I give IPS exam after doing B.A English Hons though Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshine View Post
i am doing ba english hons through correspondence ...can i give ips exam?
Yes Friend !!
Happy news for you. You are definitely eligible for the Examination.

IPS : indian police Service or a High level job in Police department for simplicity.

to get this job in Indian government What you have to doo..?

you have to appear in the examination called UPSC CSE(civil service examination) . This UPSC CSE is a common entrance examination to get placed in to services like IAS/IPS/IFS/IRS/etc., services which are upto 23 ok

next who are eligible to write this examination.?

eligible candidates are those who complete their degree from any discipline it may be engineering , It may be arts, It may Commerce, It may management studies what ever discipline background students are eligible to write in this examination.

as you are doing Bachelor degree in some subject why not .? you are for sure eligible for this entrance examination.

Now the time to start your preparation mentally and physically, Know your pros and cons and then start of the preparation ok.

As you are aspiring for the service where physical fitness is a must from now on you have to concentrate on your fitness levels and etc.,

all the best for your preparation.

for any type of help you can contact us through this forum.

Regards

~AdityA~
29th August 2011, 10:17 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Can I give IPS exam after doing B.A English Hons though Correspondence?

IPS : indian police Service:
You have to appear in the examination called UPSC CSE(civil service examination) . This UPSC CSE is a common entrance examination to get placed in to services like IAS/IPS/IFS/IRS/etc., services which are upto 23 ok

eligible candidates are those who complete their degree from any discipline it may be engineering , It may be arts, It may Commerce, It may management studies what ever discipline background students are eligible to write in this examination.

as you are doing Bachelor degree so you are for sure eligible for this entrance examination.

Thanks!!
29th August 2011, 11:33 PM
bellary aslam

Default Re: Can I give IPS exam after doing B.A English Hons though Correspondence?

Hello sir this aslam basha still I am in 3rd year B.com I am seeking for ips so what can I do and age is 28
29th August 2011, 11:41 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

yes, you can give IPS exam after doing B.A English Hons though Correspondence, if your Correspondence university is affiliated by the the UGC.

the other criteria which are also required is

age limit 21-30 years. for general candidate.

there is some fit ness also required to join as a IPS officer.

minimum height for male is 165cm.

all the best.........
30th August 2011, 06:43 PM
saugata2008

Yes of course you can .Because the criteria required for IPS is -
1.graduation from any recognized university .
2. age limit = 21 to 30 years .
3.the min. hight required =165cm.

So if your college is affiliated by UGC,then you can .

thank you
13th May 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How can v give ips , ias xm can v give it aftr 5 sem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?